• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] iim stuck between p and j

chado

MBTI Type
infp
have a qustion should we not just chnage the p and the j in mbti types to will power and no will power?,...because i dont understand it seems to me that people with extroverted intuition eg an entp ne doesnt fous to long on one idea and bounces around and introverted intuition like an intj tends to stick with one idea for a longer time,....is not ni just intuition with will power and ne intuition with no will power?

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So instead of being ENFJ, I will be ENF will power?

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

So... Does that make you an ENF...P? But wait... I thought that means you DON'T have will power then?

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
have a qustion should we not just chnage the p and the j in mbti types to will power and no will power?,...because i dont understand it seems to me that people with extroverted intuition eg an entp ne doesnt fous to long on one idea and bounces around and introverted intuition like an intj tends to stick with one idea for a longer time,....is not ni just intuition with will power and ne intuition with no will power?

Try again. There probably is some defining characteristic between Ni and Ne but I don't feel will power is it. Take an NFP with enough passion for something and they'll stick with one topic longer than what is typically associated with Ne. Examining Ne, you can still be bouncing around with ideas and thoughts, but still within a larger topic or framework. Personally I see Ne as a creative thought process, but you can scale that up or down depending on the situation. Mmm know what I mean? I don't think I explained that well enough.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So... Does that make you an ENF...P? But wait... I thought that means you DON'T have will power then?

I am ENF will power, Dreamer is ENF no will power, I will lend you some of ma Ni will powers so you will become more enthusiastic :wizfreak:

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I am ENF will power, Dreamer is ENF no will power, I will lend you some of ma Ni will powers so you will become more enthusiastic :wizfreak:

Your Ni is the fountain of will power. I shall drink from it and only then, will TRUE enthusiasm run through my veins. If you ever feel a need to lose your keys and run around scatter brained, I'll lend you some of my Ne ;)

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Ni is the fountain of will power. I shall drink from it and only then, will TRUE enthusiasm run through my veins. If you ever feel a need to lose your keys and run around scatter brained, I'll lend you some of my Ne ;)

Bro, send me some of that enthusiasm, PLEASE. I've started back to my classes, and I need some enthusiasm to get through the day. It's hard, lol.

chado

MBTI Type
infp

yes lololol ont know how hard this actualy made me laugh @enf will power ...... anyways you seeon will get what im saying if you look at anyone with ni and compare them to someone with ne you will always find the ni dom to have way more will power,...in terms of completing tasks ect ect and focus...even if an enfp is enthusiastic it is only in short bursts,and enfj could sit with something for hours straight while an enfp now matter how hard they may try will stop to take breaks.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Maybe you could just change your name to Will Power?

I think introverted functions assess a person, and extroverted functions assess an action.

So, an Ni user can understand the psychology of a person and the basic ideas they operate from, and an Ne user will look more into the meaning of what a person says independently of the psychology of that person. Likewise too, of the other functions, so for example an Fe user will judge the moral rightness of an action, and Fi will assess the goodness of a person's character.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

It will be my pleasure, I am too scatter brained lately, thank you for for your generous offer my friend..

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you prefer Peanut Butter, or Jelly?
Therein lies your answer.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Do you prefer Peanut Butter, or Jelly?
Therein lies your answer.

But.. It's "peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, where ya at? Where ya at?" :banana::banana:

Aka an intuition oreo. Mmm tasty.