• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New person.

Shiloh_the_Boogs

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey I'm new here & I was wondering if there's a way to more accurately type someone who gets a different response everytime they do an mbti assessment? Would really appreciate some more insight as i don't fully understand the functions myself and have difficulty seeing them in other people unless they are very apparent.

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
A useful tip without using mbti terms is to examine your thoughts and the actions that come with it. This means how you digest whatever come by into your mind, and how you make sense via the material voming outside, and how you learn it, tak it, think about it, or cope with it.

In mbti terms, this one means examining your own cognitive functions to see which one is dominant, which is your main mode of doing things, be it an introverted function or an extraverted one, then the axiliary that supports the dominant.