• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Career - Calling search.

Soul Search 28

Hello everyone!
Without revealing much about my self for obejectivity sake(just for now), what sort of career would you recommend an INFJ with an Enngream of 4w3(almost balanced with 5) and a number six that is higher than both of them. So/Sx tritype 417.
Holland code - SEI SAI etc..
Any answer would be a huge help! :)

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello everyone!
Without revealing much about my self for obejectivity sake(just for now), what sort of career would you recommend an INFJ with an Enngream of 4w3(almost balanced with 5) and a number six that is higher than both of them. So/Sx tritype 417.
Any answer would be a huge help! :)

Media arts/veterinarian.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why Veterinarian and not M.D?

Because vet techs have much more manageable egos than other doctors and many nurses. As a 4w3 with a 1 and 7 fix you would be way too much of an individualist to manage the high level ego games that go on in most medical facilities. You'd be wanting to run your own practice. It is also much more emotionally taxing to work on humans compared to animals, and your sensitivity would turn you off to the profession long term.

Soul Search 28

Thank's. This is very helpful. I do love animals but also crave for human emotion. And in my country a vet earns about minimum wage. So my "real" options since a lyric poet can't make a living are: college professor in the humanities(finished my B.A), psych or a family physician/ pediatrician.

Soul Search 28

It does Sil. I also try do be devoted to my religion so I guess I could make healing spells with poetry. :)