• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] help me type this fictional characters

chado

MBTI Type
infp
the little girl on the movie case 39
the little girl on the movie orphan
sometimes in movies you get this realy strange child at first they appear talented they usualy geniuses artistic and very intuitive introverted ect but also have a mystical side to them,..in the end they become realy evil they can also put down grown ups way beyond there age psychologicaly they very intuitive and in the end tends to be the bad ones what mbti type would 'fit' mostly with this type of person?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can we agree that all you seek are INFJ's and ENFJ's?

Do you have Microsoft Word? I'd recommend pasting what you type and do "Spelling & Grammar Check" and just click change for everything lol.

See you next thread, Mr. Chado.

chado

MBTI Type
infp
Can we agree that all you seek are INFJ's and ENFJ's?

Do you have Microsoft Word? I'd recommend pasting what you type and do "Spelling & Grammar Check" and just click change for everything lol.

See you next thread, Mr. Chado.

ok you got me.but its not that im seeking infjs and enfjs im trying to comfirm something about them without giving away to much other wise people are going to be bias int here answers.