• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

the differences between ESFJ and ENFJ females?

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
what have you noticed to be the differences? i know the functions but it gets complicated when i am dealing with zany ESFJs or ENFJs that are trying to blend in. ENFJs famously have been the one intuitive type that i find it the hardest to detect and when i do detect them it's usually days if not months down the line.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You could examine the differences between the In Charge (ENFJ) vs Get Things Going (ESFJ) interaction styles. I also think overall ESFJ tends to play the role of a facilitator more, while ENFJ is more likely to be the commander in chief - this could also be chalked up to being Alpha and Beta types in Socionics respectively (if you believe it overlaps with MBTI)

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You could examine the differences between the In Charge (ENFJ) vs Get Things Going (ESFJ) interaction styles. I also think overall ESFJ tends to play the role of a facilitator more, while ENFJ is more likely to be the commander in chief - this could also be chalked up to being Alpha and Beta types in Socionics respectively (if you believe it overlaps with MBTI)

what if the ENFJ female is trying to seem less full on because she doesn't want to intimidate guys?

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what have you noticed to be the differences? i know the functions but it gets complicated when i am dealing with zany ESFJs or ENFJs that are trying to blend in. ENFJs famously have been the one intuitive type that i find it the hardest to detect and when i do detect them it's usually days if not months down the line.
With the ESFJs I know, they tend to be much more detailed in their story-telling. Their communication style tends to be less direct and more informative.

When someone is struggling, ESFJs are the ones who can readily pick up on the practical needs like it's second nature. I, on the hand, can pick up the emotional needs.

I tend to be more esoteric, philosophical, vague in my communication style whereas the ESFJs are more detailed, literal, and grounded in their communication. I am also more direct and to the point whereas the ESFJs will tend to be softer and more diplomatic in how they phrase things.

Enneagram
9w1
It's convenient having an ENFJ brother, rather than a type that you always see. :3

- He can talk for days given any amount of input or information
- He can talk for days even if you don't say anything
- He gets flustered when he makes mistakes and fails at something, and he pretty much is good at everything it seems.
- He doesn't back down from conflict if he sees something clearly wrong
- Very cognizant of word choices, and enjoys humour made from the manipulation of language (wordplay).
- Eats alot of food but doesn't give two shits about what it is, and really can't make much himself. Though is an avid beer taster and critic.
- Appears very intelligent, well-read on certain topics, being a doctor in training. Very absorbant of new information.
- Loves watching and playing sports, but mostly enjoys skateboarding with his ESTP buds.
- Driven, motivated, passionate, though is a good bullshitter in the world of academics. Pretty much exceeds at anything he wants to.
- Very close knit but relatively big friend group, around 3-5 people usually in any friendly outing.
- Extremely Pe Ti/Fe valuing in that most of his early friends were INTPs and ISTPs, and currently range from all xxTPs to a few xxFJs and xxFPs. Tends to dislike TJs.
- Enjoys video games when socializing but never seems to play them anymore on his own time.
- Smiles all the time, but easily shows disapproval and disappointment and anger. His mood varies but his disposition is usually stable, can get fiery on his sister and then the next minute starts joking with her.
- Passionate about key political issues.
- Is never bothered by past or even current issues (that don't have an impact on the future). After our parents divorced he was just like: "ok. cool. :mellow: " (We share that same aspect of apathy xD) He really doesn't put any energy into negative emotions about situations that cannot be changed, and is very much focused on how his life will progress.

EDIT: FUCK IT SAYS FEMALES NOT MALES Dx