• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Insulting Stereotyping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
To be fair, you could easily flip the roles in another video. Have an ISTJ and ENFP working on coaching an individual. The ENFP would connect deep and personally right away and the ISTJ would draw up a flow chart on a white board (using rulers to draw the lines and boxes ofc) and get super frustrated when the individual goes "off script" and subsequently storms out of the room. Fantastic.

Even still -- just a little while back I (arguably) gamed an MBTI test given IRL, on account of stereotyping that occurs even at the layperson level. But that's my typical MO anyway.

On the net, if I'm the "victim" of stereotyping I usually chalk it up to the other person having fuck all else to say. I echo @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/20829.html" target="_blank">Hard</a> here: "Oh, bless your lil' heart."

No way in hell would I want to work for someone ignorant enough to base hirings/firings on something like fucking MBTI type. Chances are that they'd be a shitty manager in other respects, too.

First paragraph reminds me of this relationship in general.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Stereotyping is the main reason why I emphasize that MBTI is about a combination of functions and not letters. It's not about your actions, it's about your reasoning.