• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This tool infers personality type from your writing or Facebook profile

baccheion

"A personalisation engine that accurately predicts psychological traits from digital footprints of human behaviour"

Apply Magic Sauce - Prediction API -

There's also ( Personality Insights ).

For the text entry version, the IBM Watson tool (last link) is better, though you need to feed it tens of thousands of words (or more) you've written in order for results to stabilize.

Last edited:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Fed it one of my retail blogs longer posts and it came out:

Big five

High openness (96% liberal and artistic) and consciousness (87% organised and hard working)

Lowish extraversion (26% contemplative)

Low agreeableness (37% competitive)

Low neuroticism :unsure: (23% laid back)

And Jungian INTJ :rofl1:

63% similar to leader.

I think this is due to my blog being an expression of things I both do and don't do, which I doubt the test can differentiate between.

Will feed it more and see what happens. But I'm critical of the results, opposite of what I normally type and receive, maybe idealised those traits in my blog?

Tater

69% Liberal and Artistic
20% Impulsive and Spontaneous
42% Contemplative
35% Competitive
21% Laid back and Relaxed

Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving

ENTPs are frequently described as clever, cerebrally and verbally quick, enthusiastic, outgoing, innovative, and resourceful. ENTPs are motivated by a desire to understand and improve the world they live in. They are usually accurate in sizing up a situation. They may have a perverse sense of humor and sometimes play devil's advocate, which can create misunderstandings with friends, coworkers, and family. ENTPs are ingenious and adept at directing relationships between means and ends. ENTPs 'think outside the box,' devising fresh, unexpected solutions to difficult problems. However, they are less interested in generating and following through with detailed plans than in generating ideas and possibilities. ENTPs are quick to see complex interrelationships between people, things, and ideas. These interrelationships are analyzed in profound detail. The result is an in-depth understanding of the way things and relationships work, and how they can be improved.

incorrect, but it's generally on to something. 69% liberal :smoke:

looks like the big 5 process and the mbti process use different metrics for determining introversion/extraversion. they're different categories, but this test shows a margin of how different.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That was amusing

S16M4

Permabanned
Not enough Likes on Fb. Did the Linguistic test. ISTP. Sounds about right.

Starting to think MBTI is no more than modern horoscopes cloaked in psuedo-psychology.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not enough Likes on Fb. Did the Linguistic test. ISTP. Sounds about right. Starting to think MBTI is no more than modern horoscopes cloaked in psuedo-psychology.
detail, patterns, feelings, thinking. thats it, we have the entire psyche.

details are broken down categorically this breaks patterns
patterns are broken down abstractly this breaks details
feelings is a chemical judgement system this changes thinking due to chemical affecting electrical
thinking is an electrical judgement system this changes feelings due to electrical affecting chemicals

MBTI in a nutshell

S16M4

Permabanned
detail, patterns, feelings, thinking. thats it, we have the entire psyche.

details are broken down categorically this breaks patterns
patterns are broken down abstractly this breaks details
feelings is a chemical judgement system this changes thinking due to chemical affecting electrical
thinking is an electrical judgement system this changes feelings due to electrical affecting chemicals

MBTI in a nutshell

Well yeah. I know there's a pattern in MBTI if decide to study it.

My point was that I've scored INTJ, INTP, ISTP, ISTJ, and they all have elements that describe my personality.

From a superficial view, it looks vague and all emcompassing like horoscopes. No matter the result, it'll sound like 'You.'

Could be just me?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well yeah. I know there's a pattern in MBTI if decide to study it. My point was that I've scored INTJ, INTP, ISTP, ISTJ, and they all have elements that describe my personality. From a superficial view, it looks vague and all emcompassing like horoscopes. No matter the result, it'll sound like 'You.' Could be just me?
Well yeah. I know there's a pattern in MBTI if decide to study it. My point was that I've scored INTJ, INTP, ISTP, ISTJ, and they all have elements that describe my personality. From a superficial view, it looks vague and all emcompassing like horoscopes. No matter the result, it'll sound like 'You.' Could be just me?
i score INFP at times...lol. i think thats alot of people actually. i have pretty much made up my mind i am STP so i stopped doing that along time ago. yes, i do follow TJ traits as well. they are just not me default or fall back. i am the ISTJ protector, the INTJ mastermind...but i dont take those traits as far as those types. i follow the "description" of NTP, except i go about things backward from them. i can become more stubborn and hard headed then an ExTJ.

i say Fs are the types i have the hardest time being like or fitting descriptions. i care about people above pushing logic or T things which is why i test as INFP.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Looking at the Facebook results I now see the bigger limitations.

For example it put me as appearing more catholic because I clicked like on APB the video game but then right below it said that clicking like on it made me appear less religious. Perhaps they aren't mutually exclusive states, but I'd call it a degree of contradiction.

I suppose in my case the fact that I very rarely use Facebook outside of messenger will also skew the results. Most of the things it stated as part of its evidence due to likes, were things I liked years ago, back when I first made the account.
This means the data would be old and the predictions inaccurate to my current state.

Chalk one up for plasticity and choice I suppose. In the same way that game theory is sometimes used to prove a certain model for being a human being, this is based on various associations and assumptions about what kind of person is most likely to say and do X.

But X can change, identity is largely a contextual illusion and people are not machines in the production line sense (maybe in a mathematical sense, but mathematics are more interwoven into human experience).

They do a decent disclaimer about the tool though:
This is a prediction of your psycho-demographic profile based on Facebook Likes. It uses a snapshot of your digital footprint to visualise how others perceive you online and therefore may not be an entirely accurate picture of who you really are. However, you ought to consider why certain aspects of your digital behaviour may portray you in a particular light. Please also be aware that some Likes are more predictive than others and may therefore contribute to multiple aspects of your profile. Finally, we invite you to take more psychometric tests and compare the results with this prediction in order to gain a more detailed understanding of yourself. We hope you enjoy the feedback!

S16M4

Permabanned
i score INFP at times...lol. i think thats alot of people actually. i have pretty much made up my mind i am STP so i stopped doing that along time ago. yes, i do follow TJ traits as well. they are just not me default or fall back. i am the ISTJ protector, the INTJ mastermind...but i dont take those traits as far as those types. i follow the "description" of NTP, except i go about things backward from them. i can become more stubborn and hard headed then an ExTJ.

i say Fs are the types i have the hardest time being like or fitting descriptions. i care about people above pushing logic or T things which is why i test as INFP.

Makes sense.

The things I enjoy most/naturally inclined to do suggests Se. High five S guy.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I fed it a page from my book and it gave me SCOAI and ENFP.

With a blog post I got RLUAI and INFP.

With a review I wrote I got RLUEI and INTP.

Fun but not really that accurate.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love the name of this :D .

I used my facebook.

My results:
It looks like you’re in your late 20's. You have the Likes of a 25-29 year old.

- That is how old people usually guess me to be! I am early 30s, but mentally and physically, I pretend I am younger :whistling: .

Psychological gender: Feminine - 99%
Your Likes are the epitome of femininity, the things you Like are mostly liked by women.

Big 5:
Openness - 90% - liberal/artistic
Extroversion - 11% - contemplative
Conscientiousness - 42% - impulsive/spontaneous
Agreeableness - 6% - competitive
Neuroticism - 73% - easily stressed/emotional

- It got my Big 5 spot on... apparently, liking The Cure & Daria makes me seem neurotic :D .

Big 5 details:

Intelligence:
You are more intelligent than 73% of the population
People with your Likes tend to be more intelligent than average. Some examples of Likes correlated with high intelligence include ‘The University of Cambridge’, ‘Mathematics’ and ‘The Big Lebowski’. But remember, Liking these things hasn’t been proven to make you smarter!

- This just feeds my ego now.

Life Satisfaction
You are more satisfied with life than 40% of the population

People with your Likes have small but significant problems in several areas of their lives, or have one area that represents a substantial problem. You may have moved temporarily into this level because of some recent event. However, if this score persists over time, some changes might be in order.

- This means I am more dissatisfied than most....yeah, probably true.

Leadership Potential: Low :D
Your personality is 36% similar to that of a leader

MBTI: INTP
Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving

INTPs are quiet, thoughtful, analytical individuals who don't mind spending long periods of time on their own, working through problems and forming solutions. INTPs tend to be less at ease in social situations and the 'caring professions,' although they enjoy the company of those who share their interests. They also tend to be impatient with the bureaucracy, rigid hierarchies, and politics prevalent in many professions, preferring to work informally with others as equals. INTPs' extraverted intuition often gives them a quick wit, especially with language, and they can defuse the tension in gatherings by comical observations and references. They can be charming, even in their quiet reserve, and are sometimes surprised by the high esteem in which their friends and colleagues hold them.

Sexual Preference: Straight
2 out of 100 women with your Likes are Lesbian
(5 out of 100 women in the general population are Lesbian)
People with your Likes are very unlikely to be lesbian.

Political Orientation:
Your Likes suggest that you have Liberal political views
- these are historically based on ideas of liberty and equality. People with liberal views tend to support ‘progressive’ policies like reproductive rights for women, same-sex marriage and also social welfare programs like government-funded education and healthcare.
Liberal - 36%
Conservative - 17%
Uninvolved - 21%
Libertarian - 26%

- I am officially politically neutral, not out of apathy, but principle.

Religious Orientation: Other
Your Likes suggest that you do not hold any of the religious views for which specific predictions are made. You fall into the “Other” category, which includes Atheists, Agnostics, Buddhists, Muslims, Jedis and Pastafarians.
None - 52%
Catholic - 26%
Christian other - 17%
Mormon - 4%
Jewish - 1%

- True. I identify as Christian but have non-mainstream beliefs.

Education:
People with your Likes have a strong interest in Psychology.
Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behaviour. As well as working as counsellors with patients, they also work in schools as educational psychologists, with the police as forensic psychologists, with businesses as occupational psychologists and with athletes as sports psychologists. Even if you don’t aspire to a career in Psychology, you probably enjoy people-watching and are a good listener.

51% Psychology
16% Journalism
8% History
8% Art
4% Nursing
4% Biology
3% IT
3% Finance
2% Business
2% Education
1% Engineering
1% Law

Relationship Status:
Your Likes suggest that you are probably in a relationship but it’s not clear whether you’re married to your partner
Single - 43%
In a relationship - 36%
Married -21%

Tater

i inserted donald trump's rnc acceptance speech and it said he was istj lol.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Used my private blog on here as source. Why didn't mine give an age? Because no facebook?

56% leadership potential. INTP. RCOEI.

First link:

Second link:

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Age: It looks like you’re in your late 20's. You have the Likes of a 25-29 year old.

Psychological Gender: Your Likes are fairly androgynous; they suggest you’re probably Female but you don’t repress your masculine side.

Big 5 Personality:
Openness 52%
Conscientiousness 43%
Extraversion 36%
Agreeableness 46%
Neuroticism 44%

Jungian Personality Type: ISTP

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Used my the last few posts of my blog (because I don't really post on facebook) and it gave me this:

RCUEN and ISTJ.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
RCUEI and INTP from both Facebook and blog text.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am going to have fun with this!

I put in two chapters of my fanfic (not sure how accurate this is, but whatever it's just for fun). I got ISTP for one chapter and INTP for the other.

Interestingly I put in my socionics questionnaire and got ISTJ RLOE... I don't seen any inquisitive vs noninquisitive. Is that the openness. if so then I am RLOEI but only 1% above average for inquisitiveness.

INTJ RLOEI from my blog on here.

I'll probably put more stuff in here just to see what I get.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most recent blog post, ENTJ and open, conscientious, extroverted, unagreeable, and not neurotic.

First blog post, INFP, open, not conscientious, introverted, agreeable, neurotic

Well... my cognitive functions remain the same! :smile: