• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This tool infers personality type from your writing or Facebook profile

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
These are parts of my results. I already logged out, so it doesn't show the entire result. It is kind of weird for me that the FB analysis left me as an INTP.

Attachments

• Jungian Type.jpg
    Jungian Type.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Big Five.jpg
    Big Five.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 3

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I guess what it says is either the test isn't very good or we're not ourselves on Facebook (at least me anyway).

Well, I only have 8 likes on my profile, so no wonder the results are ridiculous. Statistically insignificant to draw inference from such a limited data set. :wink:

I re-did mine from your test. More accurate.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
ISTJs thrive on organisation. They keep their lives and environments well-regulated. They bring painstaking attention to detail in their work and will not rest until satisfied with a job well done. ISTJs are faithful, logical, organized, sensible, and earnest traditionalists. They earn success by thoroughness and dependability. Shutting out distractions, they take a practical, logical approach to their endeavors. Realistic and responsible, they work steadily toward their goals. They enjoy creating order in both their professional and personal lives. ISTJs are persons of thoughts and (sometimes) emotions. They prefer dealing with the present and factual, using various options to make decisions.

:shock:

also lol @ nicki minaj, mariah carey, and beyonce adding points to the "masculinity" section of my profile

63813365ef5c20a466f893e63861d4f0.png

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I decided to compare the results with our social media test here.
Do we have a test to determine Jungian type from forum posts?

I think my INTP result from FB is in part because I don't say much emotional online.

Regarding the Big 5 analysis of forum posts, I'm curious about the results under "Agreeableness"

Agreeableness 6%
Altruism 84%
Cooperation 53%
Modesty 15%
Uncompromising 62%
Sympathy 97%
Trust 33%
My agreeableness score is extremely low, but sympathy and altruism are high? How does that work?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I ran a couple of my bad poems and it gave me ENFP, but the big 5 said I was very extroverted, agreeable and NOT limbic. The latter is funny considering the content of these poems.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll go ahead and post the entire link here.
I got a 0% for cheerfulness. I guess I really am a curmudgeon. :unsure:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=ulzZ7YQwUj

Typology Central:
Personality: Curious Intelligent Authority-challenging Artistic Self-conscious
You are unconventional, somewhat inconsiderate and skeptical.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes.

Your choices are driven by a desire for discovery.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and taking pleasure in life. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

Facebook:
Personality* Sympathetic Intelligent Authority-challenging Artistic Altruistic

You are inner-directed, tranquil and can be perceived as insensitive.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are empathetic: you feel what others feel and are compassionate towards them. And you are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes.

Your choices are driven by a desire for discovery.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and taking pleasure in life. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Using my blog, first posts and last posts and a couple random ones in betwern, and it keeps alternating between INTP, ENFP, and ISTJ for some reason...

Only did 4 or 5 though. So not a huge sample really.

:shrug:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Okay, I did this again and put in a few randomly selected pages of my old blog (one of them was me in a healthy state and one of me was me in a really bad state). 3,812 words. This is what it gave me.

FIRST LINK

Jungian Type: ISTP
Big 5: RLUEN

SECOND LINK

Summary
You are tranquil, somewhat indirect and can be perceived as shortsighted.
You are melancholy: you think quite often about the things you are unhappy about. You are susceptible to stress: you are easily overwhelmed in stressful situations. And you are unstructured: you do not make a lot of time for organization in your daily life.
Your choices are driven by a desire for revelry.
You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you. You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

You are likely to:
  • change careers
  • take financial risks
  • recreating risks
You are unlikely to:
  • adapt to situations
  • buy eco-friendly
  • use a coupon

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Great tool! I entered it some texts I've written and got some results.
My texts seem to reflect the life and habits of an introvert, which I'm not. I just write that way.

Key:
aa/bb/cc/dd/ee = openness/conscientiousness/extroversion/agreeableness/neuroticism

fantasy text (2011):
63/88/41/25/14
leader 59
intj

game guide (2004):
38/68/36/21/45
leader 41
istj

forum post #1(2011):
48/99/8/72/55
leader 45
istj

forum post #2(2011):
98/88/19/5/91
leader 40
INTJ

business report (2011):
78/99/34/89/1
leader 75
INTJ

forum post #3 (2015)
89/75/8/27/57
leader 45
INTJ

Technical plan(2016)
80/54/35/37/55
leader 50
INTP

ALL:
51/79/36/26/34
(Liberal and Artistic 51%)
(Organized and Hard Working 79%)
(Contemplative 36%)
(Competitive 26%)
(Laid back and Relaxed 34%)

Leadership 49%
Overall: ISTJ

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Used the second thing and it keeps saying I'm spontaneous, but am also unlikely to adapt to situations.

The first one keeps saying INTP.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I grabbed an article from when I did some sportswriting for fun 6 years ago.....

Lol at the result:

nBHEYwz.jpg

X7ozFT1.jpg

Very interesting.......

Perhaps this is better than typing through a test (especially since I can game any test for a result I want). Nice to see my type is pretty clear in my writing

lexay

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Used the tool:

96% Liberal and Artistic
2% Spontaneous and Impulsive
27% Contemplative
77% Team working and Trusting
67% Easily Stressed and Emotional

Leadership Potential 51%
Jungian Personality: INFP

Never gotten INFP before! Wrong, but interesting! Not overly off base

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I used my typing from my scene II thread and magic sauce typed me as INTP.
When I used my very first typing thread: INTP.

lawl

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Used the first think for the rough draft of the story I'm writing, and my college essay, and got INTP on both of those. Then I did my psych paper, which I talked about myself in, and got INTJ.

Veganisiniz

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The thing through Cambridge typed me as INTP because of my likes.

Also somehow liking travelling was listed as making me seem more conservative (but overall it guessed liberal), liking The Cure was cited as a sign that I'm less intelligent (and somehow it thought that I am only more intelligent than 32% of the population which is a bit weird since on IQ tests I've scored consistently in the 140's but intelligence is a nebulous concept anyway), and liking Noam Chomsky was a sign that I'm less involved in politics.

It guessed correctly that I'm an atheist and liberal (out of the available choices at least).

It said that there was a 69% chance of me being female (I'm dmab agender) and that 13 out of 100 men with my likes were gay (I'm bi) while the average is 7 of 100 men being gay.

Elegiac

Wandering & Wondering
MBTI Type
INFP
I kept getting INTP for a lot of my text posts...
But every MBTI test I did I got INFP 98% of the time.... :/