• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This tool infers personality type from your writing or Facebook profile

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My facebook, and 4000+ words of blog text both predicted INTP. :shock: yeah that don't make sense.

In blog I think it would be because you analyze to a great extent?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Perhaps? In the second word analyzer it said my emotional aspect was 99%, so I am not sure how that connect to INTP :laugh:.

haha. Well, in my case I didn't even notice breakdown of emotional aspect (or is that the neurotic piece? If so, I didn't think neuroticism in big 5 correlated with anything really in mbti?)

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i replied to this thread "in the other place", but i thought i would share with the folks here also...

results from poetry (july of last year foreward)

infj

89% liberal/artistic
68% organized/hardworking
38% contemplative
66% team working/trusting
44% laid back/relaxed

62% leadership potential

post script:

second tool, same input

(this one called me an exxtrovert, lol)

You are explosive.

You are laid-back: you appreciate a relaxed pace in life. You are emotionally aware: you are aware of your feelings and how to express them. And you are cautious of others: you are wary of other people's intentions and do not trust easily.

Your choices are driven by a desire for self-expression.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you.

you are likely to:
Put health at risk
Buy eco-friendly
Adapt to situations

You are unlikely to:
Use a coupon

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Did FB thing. It gave me ISTP but said I was not in a relationship (I'm in a LTR) it said I'm 92% more competitive than other ppl who had my likes. I think that's due to jujitsu/my gym likes. It also said that people who liked what I like had 19% life satisfaction... :( lol....

I did the text thing. I got ISFP. I tried different texts and got different results with every submission.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Psychological Gender - 91% Masculine
Your Likes are the epitome of masculinity, your Facebook identity is that of a manly man!

Openness 56%
Conscientiousness 82%
Extraversion 55%
Agreeableness 35%
Neuroticism 36%

You are more intelligent than 68% of the population
You are more satisfied with life than 56% of the population

Jungian Personality Type - Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging

People with your Likes have a strong interest in Psychology. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behaviour.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Based on longish, recent posts:

R - 13%
L - 44%
U - 43
E - 15%
I - 90%

INTP
(Your personality is 46% similar to that of a leader)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What if you use more text (10s or 100s of thousands of words)?

I want to do that but the thought makes me want to cry because my current blog is 15 pages and my old one is about 100

baccheion

My facebook, and 4000+ words of blog text both predicted INTP. :shock: yeah that don't make sense.

According to your Typology Central posts (INFj-T -- excitement seeking):

Summary

You are a bit compulsive and guarded.

You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are unconcerned with art: you are less concerned with artistic or creative activities than most people who participated in our surveys. And you are self-conscious: you are sensitive about what others might be thinking about you.

Your choices are driven by a desire for well-being.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Huh, I got ENTP when I'm ENFP.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Apparently from my FB profile likes I am a 26 year old single male ISTJ.

Well, at least it keeps Facebook guessing. Probably because I like some programming resource pages. How sexist.

eta: I just did the text thing, grabbing 5 random blog posts. The results:

INTP - twice
INFJ - once
ENTJ - once
ESTJ - once

Nothing too impressive from my vantage point on either predictive tool.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Openness 56%
Conscientiousness 82%
Extraversion 55%
Agreeableness 35%
Neuroticism 36%

Nothing too impressive from my vantage point on either predictive tool.

I decided to compare the results with our social media test here

This is what our test gave me on the big 5 traits. Our test seems to feel I'm much more agreeable.

Openness 68%
Conscientiousness 75%
Extraversion 61%
Agreeableness 94%
Emotional range 27%

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=uMwnxWecTt

And in comparison to my forum posts, which is closer to my real self.

Openness 85%
Conscientiousness 45%
Extraversion 4%
Agreeableness 17%
Emotional range 52%

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=jBCsSPVbXL

I guess what it says is either the test isn't very good or we're not ourselves on Facebook (at least me anyway).

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One different thing with that test is that it analyzes your likes vs. ours which evaluates text. I wonder if they look at likes and text. That would complicate the interpretation. I'd seen that site before. They seem to be adding features. The MBTI type is new.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
One different thing with that test is that it analyzes your likes vs. ours which evaluates text. I wonder if they look at likes and text. That would complicate the interpretation. I'd seen that site before. They seem to be adding features. The MBTI type is new.

Can you add likes to the test you do here? It would seem to be a useful data point.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can you add likes to the test you do here? It would seem to be a useful data point.

It would be a useful data point and that's a good suggestion. I wouldn't add it to the test we have now but I would to another one that I'm envisioning. It just hasn't fallen to the top of the priorities yet. I expect I will do something on this over the next six to twelve months.

baccheion

Ah, I didn't know the forum used IBM Watson's Personality Insights tool. The link is buried away somewhere deep enough that I'd never run across it. I link to the online version of the same tool in the OP (the second link). I think the forum's test is better, mainly because it can instantly grab every single post of a specific user, and if they have enough text (10s of thousands of words), then the results can be quite informative/accurate. Was there a thread created where people posted the results from running their forum posts through the service?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah, I didn't know the forum used IBM Watson's Personality Insights tool. The link is buried away somewhere deep enough that I'd never run across it. I link to the online version of the same tool in the OP (the second link). I think the forum's test is better, mainly because it can instantly grab every single post of a specific user, and if they have enough text (10s of thousands of words), then the results can be quite informative/accurate. Was there a thread created where people posted the results from running their forum posts through the service?

It's right here