• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rarest male type?

What is in your personal (real-life) experience the rarest male type(s)?

• Total voters

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
What is in your personal (real-life) experience the rarest type(s) for males? Pretend you don't know any statistics.

I'm making these polls multiple, but please don't pick more options than you can sincerely narrow it down to. Go ahead and post your runners-up instead.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would say the introverted feeling types, although for some reason think the ISFJ would be the most common male of that subgroup. I Vote INFJ, INFP, ISFP in that order for some reason.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
I would say the introverted feeling types, although for some reason think the ISFJ would be the most common male of that subgroup. I Vote INFJ, INFP, ISFP in that order for some reason.

toonia, are you going by personal experience? Your "woulds" are confusing me. :)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
toonia, are you going by personal experience? Your "woulds" are confusing me. :)
In personal experience there is a lot of confusion between INF and INT types in males. I know one I would consider INFJ that came out INTJ and another vice versa. I get really confused about the same issue in women only reversed because of society's conditioning.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I've only met one other female INTJ remotely close to my age (11 years older). I'd love to meet more... I think. :shock:

Yeah, never met a confirmed INTJ woman, though the one INTP woman I met has always struck me as being a more likely INTJ candidate. The INFP guy I met was about 30 years older than me.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFJ, ISFJ, and INFJ, for some reason.

I'm guessing I chose that way because I associated ESFJs and ISFJs with butlers, who aren't exactly the most masculine groups.

I chose INFJ because I associated them with religious counselors and such.

Although I probably should've chosen any Fe type, since they're probably the least tolerant of dirty jokes, and therefore are probably not very masculine.

Jezebel

MBTI Type
intj
In theory, the INFx guys should be the least common. In experience, I always know several INFx guys at any given time. They've even taken the mbti for me so this isn't just me guessing their types. I've never knowingly met an INTJ or INTP male in person. I know one guy that might be but I have my doubts and suspect he might actually be INFP too.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP guys are not as uncommon as you might think -- they usually take the form of emo kids.

Although one must wonder if they should be considered male...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP guys are not as uncommon as you might think -- they usually take the form of emo kids.

Although one must wonder if they should be considered male...

:dry:

I know three of them IRL.

(Then again, one plays the harp, another got a sex change, and the third is the organizational pastor.)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What are you trying to say?

Oh come now, I'm just joking!!! :p

Besides, the way I see it, we stereotype all the types in a negative fashion. It does paint a better picture in one's head, to be honest.

For example:

INTJs are stereotyped as being arrogant, cold-hearted know-it-alls.

ENTJs are stereotyped as being control freaks.

INTPs are stereotyped as losers who sit around playing video games all day.

ENTPs are stereotyped as simply being crazy.

You get what I'm saying?

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
Oh come now, I'm just joking!!! :p

Besides, the way I see it, we stereotype all the types in a negative fashion. It does paint a better picture in one's head, to be honest.

For example:

INTJs are stereotyped as being arrogant, cold-hearted know-it-alls.

ENTJs are stereotyped as being control freaks.

INTPs are stereotyped as losers who sit around playing video games all day.

ENTPs are stereotyped as simply being crazy.

You get what I'm saying?

All four of those fit the people I know who are those types. Except, substitute "foruming" for "playing video games" for INTPs.

Hm. We just got God of War II yesterday..... :drool:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All four of those fit the people I know who are those types. Except, substitute "foruming" for "playing video games" for INTPs.

Hm. We just got God of War II yesterday..... :drool:

Why? Apparently, foruming is appealing to all NTs, probably video gaming, as well.

And all the INTPs I know live on Uranus, the green gas planet! :D

Natrushka

Pareo cattus
MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah, never met a confirmed INTJ woman, though the one INTP woman I met has always struck me as being a more likely INTJ candidate. The INFP guy I met was about 30 years older than me.
I've met one confirmed INTJ femal, my age even.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
[O]ne plays the harp, another got a sex change, and the third is the organizational pastor.
That sounds like a punch line.

As for the poll: my experience has been a relatively balanced survey of male types by way of a disproportionate number of NFs and NTs.

I don't believe I've met an INTJ or ENTP female; or, if I have, at least having been conscious of her likely type at the time.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That sounds like a punch line.

That was sort of why I was laughing when I thought of it.

So why DO you keep calling me by a name I've asked not to use here? I was willing to give you the benefit of a doubt earlier, but now that Economica broached the topic and you're still doing it, I can't help but think you've got some actual reason for doing so.

If you'd like to discuss it, please feel free to send me a PM.

Since we're discussing the refusal to call people by the names they're going by, it really does make me want to come up with a nice new name for you, since two can play the game as easily as one.

Hmmm... What could HTB stand for??? <devilish glint> Maybe that's a new thread topic in the Fluff zone...

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
1. So why DO you keep calling me by a name I've asked not to use here? 2. Hmmm... What could HTB stand for?
1. Consistency, with no compelling reason not to (remonstrance doesn't satisfy, but rest assured, there is no personal factor). The same is done for Lee.

2. Only one INTP from INTPc knows. That aside, there's more mystery than meaning to it.