• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rarest male type?

What is in your personal (real-life) experience the rarest male type(s)?

• Total voters

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
The Tieger's live in West Hartford, CT., (the town at which I am employed) and I have been working toward certification in "The Art of SpeedReading People". I'm very, very good at it. Enough said?

I'm afraid not. ;)

You wrote earlier:

I'm smart, intuitive and I know and I'm usually right on. I may miss one of the components but I'm very good at it. If they are very good friends, I ask them to take the test to confirm and guess what? It confirms it.

If in the course of "working toward certification" in their book you have also gotten lots of people whom you have typed in 1/2 hour to take the test, why didn't you write that instead? I can only imagine it's because you haven't done that, which would add "attempted a ruse" to the list of your credits that I compiled above, but please go ahead and set me straight... If you can. :devil:

Zhash

I'm afraid not. ;)

You wrote earlier:

If in the course of "working toward certification" in their book you have also gotten lots of people whom you have typed in 1/2 hour to take the test, why didn't you write that instead? I can only imagine it's because you haven't done that, which would add "attempted a ruse" to the list of your credits that I compiled above, but please go ahead and set me straight... If you can. :devil:

It's time to stop this, Economica. I'm not going to continue this conversation because whatever I have to say you counteract. I can't quite understand why you need to do this? Let it go and concentrate your energies on something positive.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's time to stop this, Economica. I'm not going to continue this conversation because whatever I have to say you counteract. I can't quite understand why you need to do this? Let it go and concentrate your energies on something positive.

Like this?
murr...

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
It's time to stop this, Economica. I'm not going to continue this conversation because whatever I have to say you counteract.

:run: :devil:

I can't quite understand why you need to do this? Let it go and concentrate your energies on something positive.

Uh, Zhash, I told you why already:

My motivation for putting your folly on display like this? Part self-therapy :doh: part attempting to raise quality of debate on this forum :glasses: and part being cruel to be kind. Like I wrote elsewhere:

We INTJs base a lot of our self-esteem on being insightful and decisive, but we are not always right - and that's okay. Making errors (of fact and of judgment) is forgivable. (People don't mind that we are not perfectly oracular. Really! :yes:) Refusing to recognize and own up to our errors, however, costs us serious points. And it's idiotic, really, given that we aren't fooling anyone, just alienating them. Some strategists! :rolleyes: