• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Difference between ESTP and ENTP?

MadTeaParty

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Except for the cognitive functions, which is obvious, what are the main differences in how ESTP would act when compared to an ENTP?
Eg. when they know someone's coming over, which one of them is more likely to run around making sure everything's perfect and which one would just go "I don't care. I won't go out of my way to please others"?

Mr Troll

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
bs
The way ENTP talks will be noted as very different from rest of society: quick tongue (even if they are quiet), talks usually comparing abstract systems. Helping others: if there is something to get from process (new information) they'll do it for free. Both types want to please people in their own way. They do not appreciate human relations.

I think ESTP talks by comparing experiences.

Last edited: