• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] why do all great people get typed as infj or enfj?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
ok whats with this whole infj thing,first off alot of people i dont even think are realy infjs,i fel that they probably worp there thinking to fit the questions so that they can be an infj
deconfly when ever you ask people type type other great people they always type them as infj's or enfjs'
iv read people who typed snoop dogg as an infj
here are others that people have typed as infj's http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/the-nf-idyllic-enfp-infp-enfj-infj-/7585-famous-infjs-16.html
brad pitt
justin bieber
tupac shakur
john travolor
tom cruise
john lenon
mel gibson and more!

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
a) 'great' people aren't almost always typed as nfj's, they're typed as all kinds of things
b) that list is crazy, I don't know what source you're using but at least half the people on that list are usually typed as something else. Nor are they all 'great', haha, great is subjective and the only thing those people have in common is being famous music or rock stars.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ok whats with this whole infj thing,first off alot of people i dont even think are realy infjs,i fel that they probably worp there thinking to fit the questions so that they can be an infj
deconfly when ever you ask people type type other great people they always type them as infj's or enfjs'
here are others that people have typed as infj's http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/the-nf-idyllic-enfp-infp-enfj-infj-/7585-famous-infjs-16.html
brad pitt
justin bieber
tupac shakur
john travolor
tom cruise
john lenon
mel gibson and more!
Hitler.
Osama bin Laden
Leon Trosky
Robert mugabe..

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ok whats with this whole infj thing,first off alot of people i dont even think are realy infjs,i fel that they probably worp there thinking to fit the questions so that they can be an infj deconfly when ever you ask people type type other great people they always type them as infj's or enfjs' iv read people who typed snoop dogg as an infj here are others that people have typed as infj's http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/the-nf-idyllic-enfp-infp-enfj-infj-/7585-famous-infjs-16.html brad pitt justin bieber tupac shakur john travolor tom cruise john lenon mel gibson and more!
should remove beiber and cruise. they arent great people

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
brad pitt
justin bieber
tupac shakur
john travolor
tom cruise
john lenon
mel gibson and more!

Nobody on that list is an INFJ. And definitely not Snoop lol.

But I know what you mean. People easily forget how much of a burden it is to be an infj. Like it's fashionable to type people as one. INFJs are the exact opposite of the superficiality that mainstream media is.

I think these would be correct examples : Bin laden, Leonard Cohen, Al Pacino and carey mulligan.

2pac was a convicted rapist. Something else people overlook.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
brad pitt
justin bieber
tupac shakur
john travolor
tom cruise
john lenon
mel gibson and more!
Bieber is not an infj. He s more likely to be an esfp.
Pit doesnt strike me as infj either
Nor does tom cruise

Wasnt john lenon an intj?

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Nobody on that list is an INFJ. And definitely not Snoop lol.

But I know what you mean. People easily forget how much of a burden it is to be an infj. Like it's fashionable to type people as one. INFJs are the exact opposite of the superficiality that mainstream media is.

I think these would be correct examples : Bin laden, Leonard Cohen, Al Pacino and carey mulligan.

2pac was a convicted rapist. Something else people overlook.
Then again infjs have been known to do terrible things without the balancing influence of entps :coffee:

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hardly anybody on that list is even an INFJ, so.. que pasa?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Did somebody really think Justin Bieber is an INFJ?

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well basically because we ARE great people :encore:
And most of those you mentioned are SPs not NFJs

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
brad pitt
justin bieber
tupac shakur
john travolor
tom cruise
john lenon
mel gibson and more!

Underwood1_3470616b.jpg

Is this bait or are you dead ass?

rollete

MBTI Type
INFP
The greatest people are INFP artists! Without them the world would be so much poorer. :cry:

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
because the mbti community underestimate xSFJs. they aren't all stuck in the past and have aspirations to become housewives or house husbands.