• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Ti/Fe vs Fi/Te (ENTP/ENFP)

MadTeaParty

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Could someone explain in simple terms what the difference between auxiliary Ti and Fi is? Or maybe rather how to spot it? Preferably with examples. 'Cause I've been going back and forth between ENTP and ENFP and just can't decide which one is more like me.
And if I hate somebody putting other people down to make themselves feel better, is it because I hate hurting other people for no reason (Fe) or because I consider it morally wrong (Fi)?
Also, could tertiary Fe (plus inferior Si) make you want to go against all social norms and expectations just to prove something? Or would it be auxiliary Fi and its need for individuality?