• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] introverted intuition and illogicalness...

chado

MBTI Type
infp
ok so iv noticed that all types with ni(introverted intuition) has this illogicalness to them,eg intj entj enfj infj esfp isfp ect ect and people with ne(extroverted intuition)seems to have a more surficed logic to them(im not sure how to describe this propaly)like i cant explain it just listen to when an someone with ni in there function stack speaks,when they describe things its always
when i say types with ni have this illogicalness to them let me explain like when they share ideas here descriptions are always very airy and subconsious,like they have one deep concept thats hard to express,like its very single pointed and subtle and light like how can i explain its like theres not much actual thought or thinking invovled with ni.it comes across very thoughtless and light,like realy no thought almost like air
were as people with ne it seems more surficed and logical like theres tons of consious thought involved
so is this true people with ni...not much thought or consious thought?
people with ne alot of consious thought?

Empyrean

Ni is an irrational (or arational) function. That means, Ni is not rationally grounded.

An INFJ, in my personal experience, is best served by actually studying formal logic and philosophy so he/she can learn to really articulate her ideas, statements, and arguments in a clear, precise, and hopefully concise manner.

Tertiary Ti doesn't just lend itself to natural acclimation, like the Dominant and Auxiliary functions.

I try to speak in a painfully clear and rigorous way, but I can never quite get the poetic way of expressing things out of my writing, speech, or thoughts. However, I'm very grateful for the opportunity I've had to improve my logical thinking and argumentation skills.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx