• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESTJ or ENTJ... Or is he something else?

Joke123

So one of my friends, i'm assuming, is an ExTJ. He's my best friend and i got him to take the test 16 personalities and he got ESTJ. except his N and S were like 52% S and 48% N so i was a bit iffy on it. Everything else was dominant on E, (sorta) T, and J.
He's known to be funny, sarcastic, pragmatic, likable, very liberal, and caring (he loves helping people). He loves to debate and he is very intent on winning debates. He doesn't get very easily influenced at all and he sticks to his own sets of values that he created despite his conservative upbringing (nothing traditional oddly enough even though he's an "ESTJ"). Maybe he's another personality type or is he ESTJ or ENTJ.

Additional:
He is also very literal sometimes to a fault. He is a really determined guy when he gets his goals set. Im not sure if he's detail oriented or not. I can't tell because he's quite reserved about his feelings and actions. Usually opens up to ideas, but he certainly thinks it through before taking on another person's idea. He's also not trusting at all (which is so incredibly frustrating) and likes to take matters to his own hand.

So what do you think? ENTJ, ESTJ? Or something else?
Sorry for being lengthy, but i hoped that this will help evaluate better