• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you type different when you're feeling well and when not?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm feeling like an INTP right now and im pretty feeling fucking feeling wonderful n good, but when Im sad im most likely an inhibited, emotionally numb yet melancholic INFP.

I think I do something similar. When I'm happy, I'm an INTP... when I'm unhappy, I come off more like an INFP or maybe an INFJ. I become more of a feeler when unhappy.

Virgo1987

MBTI Type
Infp
When I'm not well in "sick" terms then I can tend to sound a little whiny, I imagine. I've always hated being sick.

When I'm not well in the "mad" terms it's swear word after swear word.

When I'm well, I'm laughing and using emoji's about everything.

I'm not sure how to place that as types though, I'm sorry -- maybe you know how to?

narcissistic

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I've cleaned my room I feel like an INTJ.
When my room is a mess I feel like an INTP.

Watchtower

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP/INFJ/ISFJ/ENFP/ENFJ when I'm feeling well, and INTP/INTJ/ISTJ/ENTJ when I'm not.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Mmm...I definitely keep to myself and don't extrovert much at all, especially when grappling with any kind of sadness that feels eternal. I still go outside in public, that bit doesn't go away haha, but I may wander on my own, choose a place to sit by myself a while and let the world go by. This is similar to my introspective periods, but the difference being my thoughts suddenly turn negative, ehh...in an inferior Ne sort of way perhaps? What is something typically objective or even optimistic, turns on me and I start thinking of all the negative aspects of myself.

So what type?? Hard to say. Maybe ISTJ or INFP? (Not equating either to sadness of course) No, INFP. My feelings certainly trump everything else at that point and all I want to do is to nurture them as best I can.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I fit stereotypical P traits such as procrastination, disorganization, and have this wandering around aimlessly mindset when I'm in an unhealthy state of mind. I may also dwell on my feelings more.