• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] enfp and enfj relashionship

chado

MBTI Type
infp
ok so iv been reading and seen that enfp's tend to be the most right brained of all the types i always read and seen from experince that enfp's tend to have the most energy like they always on a high,this is probably dued to ne and fi,they always seem to be drunk off of there emotions always resltess and just full of energy
now i always see from lots of sources that enfjs are also realy right brained,even more right brained than the intp,now my question is are enfjs also realy hyperactive,filled with energy and drunk off of emotion,i know one enfj like this but what about you guys? how do you compare to the enfp in terms of high energy levels always ready to enjoy the new ect?
i also iv read that enfj's are the most right brained out of all the njs