• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] enfjs infjs what gives you guys the most happyness?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
im asking this question because i dont realy understand you guys,first off what gives you guys the most satisfaction like what is that thing that you guys always revert back to were you feel most comfatable and at peace,or joyful?
eg for me its simply spending time with close friends,but mostly just being alone and pondering things it gives me the most sense of self and satifaction
secondly i noticed that enfjs tend to give off alot of confidence out of all types,enfj's can realy come of as confident,but not in an arrogant way more in a charismatic way, i also noticed that enfj's are realy good at concealing there true motives,like they can be good at hiding there true intension and try an influence you using other things,and putting on false behavour when infact they just dont want to expose there true intensions

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My personal relationships with other people give me the most happiness in life. Knowing that things between me and other people are progressing, that we are getting along, and supplementing each other with wisdom, love, and affirmations.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dont-be-silly.gif

tumblr_mxhltfFuHg1t0d58ao1_.gif

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well I think listening to music sharing it, make those who are close to me enjoy their time, just classic ENFJ things..
I refer to what you said about confidence, we come off as charismatic rather that arrogant, there's a thin line between confidence and arrogance and we manage to keep ourselves in the confidence zone..

chado

MBTI Type
infp
My personal relationships with other people give me the most happiness in life. Knowing that things between me and other people are progressing, that we are getting along, and supplementing each other with wisdom, love, and affirmations.

first off thanks,now i have a general idea of what makes enfjs happy or whats there core happyness about,because i now this one enfj,i just cant figure him out,like i cant work out what makes him happy or were his life core happyness revovles around

chado

MBTI Type
infp
Well I think listening to music sharing it, make those who are close to me enjoy their time, just classic ENFJ things..
I refer to what you said about confidence, we come off as charismatic rather that arrogant, there's a thin line between confidence and arrogance and we manage to keep ourselves in the confidence zone..

thanks because i have alot of enfj friends i im always trying to work out what makes them most happy and at home,also yes i noticed alot of enfjs have this overwheming confidence its not arrogant but just more charimatic