• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] i just got banned from personality cafe

chado

MBTI Type
infp
this is the third time i got banned from personality cafe now im banned forever
first off i did nothing wrong,the only thing i did was create lots of threads,but as a person i have lots of questions im just realy into mbti,there was nothing wrong with any of my questions my name was chad0 and sometimes i just like to express my inner thoughts
secondly i never got banned from any other thread,including other mbti threats or personality threads,i only ever got banned from personality cafe
i think they banning me there because they personaly dont like or have something againdst me,i litteraly never posted anything wrong only lots of threads,i do the same there as i d0 here??,i think the mods there are real assholes and just have something against me,ok i am a little different as a person but who are they to judge me?just because someone is 'different' does mean you have to personaly not like them then bann them??
also some of my threads they call spam was questions like''girls would you date a fat guy''''how does ni eel like''how is ni a subconsious function''hat qualioties do you girls like the most in a guy''litteraly t was this
i never ever insulted anyone on personality cafe so i dont know why they dont like me,yes i do come of as a little weird,and here at home people also dont like me because im ''weird''and i realy suffer from that i tend to stay indoors because of that but i dont think mods and people from personality cafe should judge me like that because they dont know me or my life?
and basicaly i just created alot of threads because im looking for a place were i can express my inner thoughts and insights and were people can see it??it realy relaxes me

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Honestly, Mr. Chado. Google or any web search engine is your friend. Instead of asking a prideful community about personality, why don't you put your questions into google and read into the links? Look up words you don't know. This will help you greatly and once you get harder questions, you can ask us.

But please learn what is appropriate to ask and what isn't. There is no list, but you'll learn in time. For now put most of your questions on search engines and you'll learn that people are never as smart as they claim to be.

Have a nice day.

chado

MBTI Type
infp
Honestly, Mr. Chado. Google or any web search engine is your friend. Instead of asking a prideful community about personality, why don't you put your questions into google and read into the links? Look up words you don't know. This will help you greatly and once you get harder questions, you can ask us.

But please learn what is appropriate to ask and what isn't. There is no list, but you'll learn in time. For now put most of your questions on search engines and you'll learn that people are never as smart as they claim to be.

Have a nice day.

\well i also basicaly just like to express insights i have and thoughts,were people can see them

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
\well i also basicaly just like to express insights i have and thoughts,were people can see them

But are they based on good set of information or are they ramblings?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
But are they based on good set of information or are they ramblings?

yes they were good and not rambling at all,they say im trolling but my inner thought and insights i tend to state them as they are

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think you're a troll. Your thread topics are fairly repetitive, though.

chado

MBTI Type
infp
I don't think you're a troll. Your thread topics are fairly repetitive, though.

exactly im not a troll did yous ee me on personality cafe,each topic good and people can learn from it!!and whats wrong with posting alot of good threads?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
chado, I was going to stop posting, but after reading this, I simply cannot remain silent

This is an injustice of the highest degree. Chado I will avenge you.

:charge:

Starry

chado, I was going to stop posting, but after reading this, I simply cannot remain silent

This is an injustice of the highest degree. Chado I will avenge you.

:charge:

Godspeed, Legion. :wubbie: Godspeed.

stone

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Listen, I just retired from there, (I was stone100674 and I didn't retire due to health concerns as will likely be the assumption), and in my opinion you should consider it to be for the best.

Post more here or at another site and maybe keep a journal (or blog) for those thoughts you need to get out. HTH.
Stone

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's not a cafe, it's more like a cave where the trolls are mods.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just tried to look up my password on PC. It gives you a Progressive Insurance ad to watch and then reveals the code to type in. I typed in the code several times and it keeps saying that what I typed in doesn't match the code that was displayed.

I wonder how much money they get per click?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I looked at your previous threads, chado.
All of those threads and the answers to your questions can be found through this website's search engine, lmao.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1. Spamming =/= Trolling.
2. Sounds like the mods weren't judging you, so much as banning you for spamming.
3. Maybe just make the one thread and post a lot in it? That way you're just posting a lot in your own thread. That's not spamming and that would be acceptable per TypeC rules as well.
4. Welcome -- hope you find this forum to your liking.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Personalitycave.com

chado

MBTI Type
infp
lol i sent an angry letter to the owners wife her name is Jennywocky on the site,she sent one back explaining that its not that we dont like you its that yu violated the rules ect ect,gave some advice i looked at the site again now i cant even open the page lol,my whole ip adress is banned

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I'm going to Echo EJCC .. Instead of a ton of inner thoughts threads, you can have a "Chado Questions!" thread with all your questions being posted... Though we do have a lot of discussions already on many topics and reviving an old thread isn't the worst thing in the world.

stone

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
lol i sent an angry letter to the owners wife her name is Jennywocky on the site,she sent one back explaining that its not that we dont like you its that yu violated the rules ect ect,gave some advice i looked at the site again now i cant even open the page lol,my whole ip adress is banned

I get that you're not happy with how things transpired for you there, but there's no need for rumours: she is not the owners wife but rather the new "founder". That site is owned by a Canadian company called VerticalScope Inc.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
PerC moderation is bizarre and illogical. I know of several posters who have been stealth-banned by that forum's moderation for posting something the mods didn't agree with. One was trying to discuss socionics back in the day when it wasn't popular and got banned for it. Another responded in his own thread that was 5 years old and got slapped with a 10-point infraction for "bumping an old thread". The mods there just do whatever they want.