• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] i just got banned from personality cafe

chado

MBTI Type
infp
PerC moderation is bizarre and illogical. I know of several posters who have been stealth-banned by that forum's moderation for posting something the mods didn't agree with. One was trying to discuss socionics back in the day when it wasn't popular and got banned for it. Another responded in his own thread that was 5 years old and got slapped with a 10-point infraction for "bumping an old thread". The mods there just do whatever they want.

exactly i cant remember why the first time i was banned there but the second time,a couple of mods,started chatting in one of my threads,and they were like hinting if they should bann me,i got the feeling they didnt like me for some reason,maby i didnt use proper grammor in my threads or what but that doesnt give you the right to ban someone,anyways they started to speak in metaphors,about should in my thread and i added some funny comments the next day i was banned for 7 months,....

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Hey. So you're chad0. XD same. I got banned there. They thought i was you. Lol xD

I just posted lots of threads too. Because duhh. They're so boring 💤 migosh. XD and i dunno.. The mods hates me too. [emoji14] they're fucking stjs that's why. XD

Well only one moderator like me there.. It's just too bad. But I'm not permabanned yet. It's just disappointing :(

I feel like i don't wanna come back anymore.

I just got banned for one month.

Well, if they don't like me, then i don't like them either. It's not my personality to come back.. Geez. :(

It's so sad. Anyways. XD whatever. Just sharing my inputs too

Shaedow

lol i sent an angry letter to the owners wife her name is Jennywocky on the site,she sent one back explaining that its not that we dont like you its that yu violated the rules ect ect,gave some advice i looked at the site again now i cant even open the page lol,my whole ip adress is banned

What rules did you violate?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=23960]chado[/MENTION] you ought to diversity your topics

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aww darling.. It's their loss :hug:

Unfortunately not all questions have answers to them, specially not weird questions, I hope you'd be able to realize that one day..

Have a nice day dear chado ;)

Last edited:

peter pettishrooms

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Lol anyone upset about being banned from PerC should be thankful. TypoC may not be as active as PerC, but I enjoy the community here more because so many PerC members that claimed to be in there mid-20's and above acted like entitled children. When I left the site, the moderation wasn't too corrupt, but I've seen some petty drama within former mods in my year and a half of being active on that site: some have tried to ban other users for the sole fact that they didn't like them. And I've seen plenty of users (mainly immature NT's) doubt other NTs' types as if it were illegal to dislike someone of their own type, acting like their type was some kind of exclusive club only a select few could get invited into. Luckily, I haven't been personally attacked on the site by anyone, but my Fi can sometimes scream at me to avoid certain people for being unfair to those who don't deserve such behavior. Felt like high school 2.0.

Shaedow

[MENTION=23960]chado[/MENTION]

Looking PerC rules

With the spamming rule the only thing I can think of is you made multiple posts in subforums or you have made similar posts.
I guess the claim you could make is other people ask the same question to different type subforums and they don't get banned. Or other people make multiple 'type me' threads and don't get band either.
You could also argue the rules aren't clear as to what constitutes spam. What specific number of threads can you make in a specific time frame? How many of a similar thread are you allowed to make??

You did not break any other aspect of the spam rule from what I have observed.

I would say you weren't trolling. One your intent was not to troll, secondly a lot of your posts are relevant as they are typology related questions in a typology forum.
You again could argue the rules are not clear. What counts as relevant or irrelevant post specifically?

They may be able to get you on 'post legibility' as sometimes it can be hard to read your posts,

however (and a big one at that)

You could make a claim that they, the mods, are discriminating against you and you could argue they are breaking their rule against discriminator remarks. To say you are spamming, and yet others aren't banned for similar actions, that is discrimination against you.

If they got you on trolling, again discriminating as they have singled you out even though your post is technically just as relevant as other posts on the typology forum.

If they got you on post legibility, this is discrimination as english is not your first language.

You could argue the discrimination is not fair as you have been singled out, and it's not fair you are told you have broken a rule when the rules aren't clear or well defined. If they were clearer you wold not have made that mistake.

Unfortunately the owners of the site make the rules, and they can choose who they do or don't want on the site. :/

I guess what you could try is when you have an idea, rather than post it, type it into google and do some reading. If you still have questions about the topic then ask questions. Likely you will have more thought provoking questions and able to link to other peoples ideas which leads to a more well rounded discussion, rather than just a fleeting thought.
You could also look into blogging your ideas and thoughts.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah well, you came to an even worse mbti forum to post lmao.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah well, you came to an even worse mbti forum to post lmao.

Holy shit this girl is adorable!!

Anyway, to comment on the OPs post, PerC bans any and everybody, this is the internet so firstly sane people aren't in forums and on social media and secondly if you don't agree with people you'll be banned or silenced, it's for your own good though. The reality is that extreme views are controlling the social aspects of our lives in the online community. If you want to speak freely get an account on Minds, 4Chan, Reddit but overall the internet has become a place to sell life coaching services or be data mined by businesses.

Also, my account there was banned too, it doesn't take much, slightly more than getting banned from the INFP group on Facebook but not much.