• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] whats a good way to tell if someone is an enfj or infj?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
whats a good way to tell if someone is an enfj or infj? like what are some signs i can look out for to tell if someone is an enfj or infj,like any distintive signs certain behavours?ways of expression like if i watch a video of someone on youtube how would i know if thta person is an enfj or infj?anywthing any ideas?
common traits,certain behavours,things they do?ways of speach,movnment of eyes?anything realy?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
are they inclusive or exclusive? if they are inclusive, as in they pulling people in and inviting you to a conversation, probably ENFJ. If they are exclusive, only focusing on those who bring themselves to the conversation, probably INFJ.

Are they guiding the conversation topic or supporting it? If they are the one bringing the subject from one thing to the other, ENFJ. If they are contributing to the chat with meaningful sentiments as they come up, INFJ.

For me, how people act when talking in various situations is a great way to notice they're functions.