First 123

Permabanned
    MBTI
    STFU
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    ILE None

I'm an ambivert nfp and I sooo love nature! I love outdoors. But not those with bunch of people. I love nature. I love to travel. I love to go some place different. Some place new! it makes me feel so alive... Like I was destined to do that. Well, imma salary woman 👩 and I am always at office 🏢 everyday for 9 hours. It depletes the energy ⚡ out of me. But when I try to go out, my energy ⚡ is so outbursting. I tend to really be so excited by the new experiences.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Likes highlander liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I dunno I love nature and I always have. I would imagine any sane person would, in fact I think a lot of garden variety mental illness is exacerbated by separation from nature, which is why we see so much depression, anxiety, etc now.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

Damn American Cowboy Reborn Relic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I hate the city, but I get kind of bored after a while "in nature". I'd only do it for a long time if I had someone I liked/was attracted to with me.

Suburbs or countryside, though....excellent places to be, I think.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

--Theodore Roosevelt

“Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

--Friedrich Nietzche

I have a Johari again

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 so/sx

I think I like both, but usually I was a city person. But now I don't really know. It is only that I have a bit more skill in how to handle the odds that will occur in nature I reckon I will find it the that bit more interesting. I am interested in human mind, but I definitely don't resist outdoors, nature, the hot weather, nor the city environment, despite if I do get some huge annoying bees and worms around my area, I would go like.. yikes disgusting... get it away. And some minor mosquito bites in my area too are quite annoying too, but bit by bit getting used to it.

Right now I would like those ones here that you burn them like some incense to get rid of those mosquitoes...
    MBTI: ~ INFJ / INTP (My mate pointed out something about INTP and INFJ.)
    Another test

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    471 sx/sp

I've lived in cities most of my life. They're an assault on the senses and the soul.
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

Appreciation for both in/outdoors. Totally dig urban life but also need to get out of the city frequently.

Doesn’t all food taste better al fresco?

ANYthing to do with water. Sitting on a beach, kayaking, surfing, canoeing on a lake, snorkelling, boating, swimming. Regularly being on or around water is necessary to my sanity.

Love observing the elegant tenacity of nature. A delicate flower that remains upright even after being pelted by a rainstorm. Grass that is scorched and trampled upon that continues to grow upward, resilient.

Crazy for clouds. Mad for star gazing.

ALL the ANIMALS! Sleek seals, playful otters, majestic moose…any foray outdoors is enhanced by an animal sighting. Watching ants scurry with loads 10x their body weight or imitating the call of a bird and having it answer back.

Storms (swoon). Listening to the rumble of thunder, observing an increasingly agitated sea, seeing a tornado funnel across a prairie.

Walks in fresh air. Seeing leaves change from from green into a riot of color and crunching underfoot. The sound of a river or snow crunching underneath car tires.

Trees with hoarfrost that look like they have been draped in lace.

Mmmmm, that’s it. I’m closing my computer and going for a bike ride (grin).

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post
    Appreciation for both in/outdoors. Totally dig urban life but also need to get out of the city frequently.

Doesn’t all food taste better al fresco?

ANYthing to do with water. Sitting on a beach, kayaking, surfing, canoeing on a lake, snorkelling, boating, swimming. Regularly being on or around water is necessary to my sanity.

Love observing the elegant tenacity of nature. A delicate flower that remains upright even after being pelted by a rainstorm. Grass that is scorched and trampled upon that continues to grow upward, resilient.

Crazy for clouds. Mad for star gazing.

ALL the ANIMALS! Sleek seals, playful otters, majestic moose…any foray outdoors is enhanced by an animal sighting. Watching ants scurry with loads 10x their body weight or imitating the call of a bird and having it answer back.

Storms (swoon). Listening to the rumble of thunder, observing an increasingly agitated sea, seeing a tornado funnel across a prairie.

Walks in fresh air. Seeing leaves change from from green into a riot of color and crunching underfoot. The sound of a river or snow crunching underneath car tires.

Trees with hoarfrost that look like they have been draped in lace.

Mmmmm, that’s it. I’m closing my computer and going for a bike ride (grin).
    Perfectly expressed.

And I concur on all your points. There are few things I love more than thunderstorms. And the beach is heavenly.
    “Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“It is clear that thought is not free if the profession of certain opinions makes it impossible to earn a living. It is clear also that thought is not free if all the arguments on one side of a controversy are perpetually presented as attractively as possible, while the arguments on the other side can only be discovered by diligent search.”

― Bertrand Russell, Sceptical Essays
    Likes Cloudpatrol, kotoshinohaisha liked this post