• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] Type and enjoying the outdoors

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I'm an ambivert nfp and I sooo love nature! I love outdoors. But not those with bunch of people. I love nature. I love to travel. I love to go some place different. Some place new! it makes me feel so alive... Like I was destined to do that. Well, imma salary woman 👩 and I am always at office 🏢 everyday for 9 hours. It depletes the energy ⚡ out of me. But when I try to go out, my energy ⚡ is so outbursting. I tend to really be so excited by the new experiences.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I dunno I love nature and I always have. I would imagine any sane person would, in fact I think a lot of garden variety mental illness is exacerbated by separation from nature, which is why we see so much depression, anxiety, etc now.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
I hate the city, but I get kind of bored after a while "in nature". I'd only do it for a long time if I had someone I liked/was attracted to with me.

Suburbs or countryside, though....excellent places to be, I think.

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
I think I like both, but usually I was a city person. But now I don't really know. It is only that I have a bit more skill in how to handle the odds that will occur in nature I reckon I will find it the that bit more interesting. I am interested in human mind, but I definitely don't resist outdoors, nature, the hot weather, nor the city environment, despite if I do get some huge annoying bees and worms around my area, I would go like.. yikes disgusting... get it away. And some minor mosquito bites in my area too are quite annoying too, but bit by bit getting used to it.

Right now I would like those ones here that you burn them like some incense to get rid of those mosquitoes...

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've lived in cities most of my life. They're an assault on the senses and the soul.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Appreciation for both in/outdoors. Totally dig urban life but also need to get out of the city frequently.

Doesn’t all food taste better al fresco?

ANYthing to do with water. Sitting on a beach, kayaking, surfing, canoeing on a lake, snorkelling, boating, swimming. Regularly being on or around water is necessary to my sanity.

Love observing the elegant tenacity of nature. A delicate flower that remains upright even after being pelted by a rainstorm. Grass that is scorched and trampled upon that continues to grow upward, resilient.

Crazy for clouds. Mad for star gazing.

ALL the ANIMALS! Sleek seals, playful otters, majestic moose…any foray outdoors is enhanced by an animal sighting. Watching ants scurry with loads 10x their body weight or imitating the call of a bird and having it answer back.

Storms (swoon). Listening to the rumble of thunder, observing an increasingly agitated sea, seeing a tornado funnel across a prairie.

Walks in fresh air. Seeing leaves change from from green into a riot of color and crunching underfoot. The sound of a river or snow crunching underneath car tires.

Trees with hoarfrost that look like they have been draped in lace.

Mmmmm, that’s it. I’m closing my computer and going for a bike ride (grin).

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Appreciation for both in/outdoors. Totally dig urban life but also need to get out of the city frequently.

Doesn’t all food taste better al fresco?

ANYthing to do with water. Sitting on a beach, kayaking, surfing, canoeing on a lake, snorkelling, boating, swimming. Regularly being on or around water is necessary to my sanity.

Love observing the elegant tenacity of nature. A delicate flower that remains upright even after being pelted by a rainstorm. Grass that is scorched and trampled upon that continues to grow upward, resilient.

Crazy for clouds. Mad for star gazing.

ALL the ANIMALS! Sleek seals, playful otters, majestic moose…any foray outdoors is enhanced by an animal sighting. Watching ants scurry with loads 10x their body weight or imitating the call of a bird and having it answer back.

Storms (swoon). Listening to the rumble of thunder, observing an increasingly agitated sea, seeing a tornado funnel across a prairie.

Walks in fresh air. Seeing leaves change from from green into a riot of color and crunching underfoot. The sound of a river or snow crunching underneath car tires.

Trees with hoarfrost that look like they have been draped in lace.

Mmmmm, that’s it. I’m closing my computer and going for a bike ride (grin).

Perfectly expressed.

And I concur on all your points. There are few things I love more than thunderstorms. And the beach is heavenly.