• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So, turns out I was an ISTP

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And now I don't know how to change my username on the forum xD
This was actually just to post more of an, hey guys revelation i'm actually an ISTP.

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
I knew there are people who left the user name as it is but state their mbti in their profile. Don't worry you aren't the only one who suddenly realize something. It's in my signature :D

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
hey guys revelation i'm actually an ISTP.

I love when that happens to people who have a type in their username. It feels so right when it turns out they were wrong. Same thing for people everyone accepts as one type only to find they were another all along. I want more of it.

I want to realize I'm actually an ISTJ or something.

Also there's this: Name Change Request Thread

And post more, Guy.

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love when that happens to people who have a type in their username.

Yeah, I was 100% sure I was an ENTP. I was 100% wrong.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lmao, thanks dude.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I love when this kind of thing happens. (Haha no offense. I'm glad you had a realization.)

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've always found it weird how generally being an "N" supposedly meant thinking in the "big picture" and with/as well as being fluent with concepts and theories and the like.

But I don't see it that much; Theorizing and going off on any sort of 'tangent' at all seems to cause outrage and resent for some reason as well. But it's just more reasons why I think either the MBTI is done done correctly or is based too much on faulty stereotypes and is too black and white.

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've always found it weird how generally being an "N" supposedly meant thinking in the "big picture" and with/as well as being fluent with concepts and theories and the like.

But I don't see it that much; Theorizing and going off on any sort of 'tangent' at all seems to cause outrage and resent for some reason as well. But it's just more reasons why I think either the MBTI is done done correctly or is based too much on faulty stereotypes and is too black and white.

Oh it wasn't stereotypes. I just started re-reading it all, basing much more on information on what was correct. Found out I was in a Ni Loop. My enneagram type is still a mystery. In my tritype I def have a 5, maybe I'm a 854 or 548, those are the two I have the most connection with.

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love when this kind of thing happens. (Haha no offense. I'm glad you had a realization.)

It's chill dude, just a little bit upset over the name since I wanna change it.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh it wasn't stereotypes. I just started re-reading it all, basing much more on information on what was correct. Found out I was in a Ni Loop. My enneagram type is still a mystery. In my tritype I def have a 5, maybe I'm a 854 or 548, those are the two I have the most connection with.

Cool.

I didn't necessarily mean for you though, I just meant in general. I wonder about that.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
And now I don't know how to change my username on the forum xD
This was actually just to post more of an, hey guys revelation i'm actually an ISTP.

You'll probably be an ESFP next.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Nah, i'm def a Ti user and my Te is shit. Thanks for trying to bring humor in the mix though.

No, it's not really humor.

You went from ILE to LSI. That's part of a Supervision Ring. The next link in that ring is SEE. Following that is the EII. It's the Casual-Deterministic ring.

The alternative next one would be ESI.

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What a crock.

Oh it's true, that wasn't the only factor. I mean obviously that wouldn't be the only factor. What's up with the hostility btw? Maybe im just taking your crock as hostile. I might be wrong i might not.

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, it's not really humor.

You went from ILE to LSI. That's part of a Supervision Ring. The next link in that ring is SEE. Following that is the EII. It's the Casual-Deterministic ring.

The alternative next one would be ESI.

Huh go figure

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wonder if ENTP and ISTP can seem similar in some ways. :mellow:
What says you, OP?

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
They're both TP's... They're similar on half their stuff...