• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type do you get along with the least?

Choose which types you don't get along with!

• Total voters

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Okay now this isn't a hate thread or anything, but I can't help but notice how compatibility charts are really, really off. Like, for example: Most charts imply that ENFPs and ISTJs do not get along, but (as an ENFP), I find that I have yet to meet an ISTJ that isn't 100% amazing and fun and great to interact with. So, together, let's try to make a better and less stereotype based chart. Combatibility charts aren't the end all be all and shouldn't be taken too deeply to heart, but.... let's make one any way.

Choose all the types you consistently do not get along with. Then, let's start up a discussion, let's talk about why!

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What if I don't get along with any of the types?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But [MENTION=24829]Masokissed[/MENTION] we're like two peas in a pod. :cry:

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But [MENTION=24829]Masokissed[/MENTION] we're like two peas in a pod. :cry:

Oh shit, I thought this was which types you GET ALONG WITH.
Nothing to fear. You're my favorite. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I get along with ESFJ the least.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh shit, I thought this was which types you GET ALONG WITH.
Nothing to fear. You're my favorite. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I get along with ESFJ the least.

Yay!! You're mine too. :wink: :hug:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a hard time with this because I have gotten along really well with people of almost all the types. It has more to do with individual people than type.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I feel like I could "get along with" just about anyone, regardless of type. It's more a question of if I actually enjoy whatever our dynamic may be, and that's apt to vary - again, regardless of type.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because you're ISFP.

It appears I've missed the part where I was asking for your superficial opinion with that comment.

You guys genuinely suck at correctly identifying ISFJ 9's as exhibited by the fact that you were absolutely convinced Lux of all people was ISFP at one point simply because "ennea-type IX is most closely approximated by the introverted feeling type".

I'll spell it out for you all simple-like: don't comment on my type again outside of a thread that explicitly requires it.

My apologies to OP for the derail. I won't be wasting any more time on this one, rest assured.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

giphy.gif

Gypsy-Flux

I voted ENTJ and ENTP based on the ones I believe I've met in my life.

I think my boss is ENTP. Always yammering about his ideas/theories regarding people and things, psychoanalyzing other people he doesn't really know, and is condescending towards people he doesn't consider "intelligent" ~ he's easily one of the most obnoxious individuals I've met in my life lol... Not saying all ENTPs are like this of course. He also becomes the most overbearing micro-manager when he's stressed, I don't know if that is an ENTP thing...

Some ENTJs I've met are also similar to the ENTPs except not as all-over-the-place (mentally) and more demanding. I find they seem to not like me because of my I-don't-give-a-shit-take-a-hike attitude towards them once I get annoyed.

I only chose these two because these are the ones that stand out to me as most overbearing and annoying in my personal experience. :shrug: