• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] introverted intuition an observing function?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
ok the more i read about ni the more strange it gets,someone on here said qoute''All it is observing patterns and predicting what will happen. ''
i know ni is a perciving function or observing function but what are you observing what patterns?how do you observe patterns to predict the future ? give an eg thought for thought
i use ne and fi i also see patterns and sometimes i can predict what someone will do based on the bavour im use to seeing,i can also tell if something is off about someone very fast especialy if its someone i know well,im use to all there behavour and i can spot instantanouesly when something is off??