First 345

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    I don't know about Fi or other Fe users, but I'm more about understanding my feelings than expressing them. I can't stand expressing them physically, especially in front of other people. I was on the verge of tears in my therapy session the other day and the thought of crying in front of my therapist made me want to jump off a cliff.
    Does writing them out or some other forms of external expression without people help you?

johari
    nohari

I found the website I was thinking of:

SUPERFORMULA!

To me each emotion seems to have a shape or visualization associated with it, but unlike with something like synaesthesia these states are not unique per se, however they can be repeating. As the activities I do change they oscillate at different frequencies along the surface. So something smooth and continuous like riding a wave on a surfboard might be a low frequency wave and the shape wil appear more uniform on the surface and globular(?) but something that requires a lot of rapid change may seem very "spiky" and or discontinuous in the pattern. There is a "sweet spot" where the patterns tend to oscillate in terms of one another and I try to remain in that zone. The colors can change depending on the intensity and quality of the emotion.
    "Ce que nous connaissons est peu de chose, ce que nous ignorons est immense."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    Does writing them out or some other forms of external expression without people help you?
    Maybe. I think meditation works the best though, for working through unpleasant ones.
    Likes Smilephantomhive liked this post