• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] which mbti type is least likely to suffer from depression?

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISFJ males always look mopey as hell. INFJ males always look devoid.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
haha no one wants to say.

Kill them! kill them all! burn the heretics!

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
themightyfetus, I don't want to jump on you for this statement, just want to share something on this common misconception:

"Medical historians of the future will talk about the period of time around the end of the 20th century and the start of the 21st as a time when society generally subscribed to the myth that mental illnesses were caused by chemical imbalances. And then those historians will make some comment about that being a throwback to the medieval era when people thought health was dependent on balancing various internal fluids called “humors”. And the future historians might giggle a bit, maybe throw in a cautionary comment about the companies and doctors that fuelled the myth, then they’ll go play space golf.

The chemical imbalance view of mental illness is a medieval myth wrapped in a thin coating of contemporary sciencishness. As Thomas Insel, former director of the National Institute for Mental Health once described it back in 2011, it’s an 'antiquated' view."​

The history of mental health only elaborates how faulty clinical trails or science can be. Seriously, if you were to really study the unbiased history, it would be very obvious and apparent how trails and scientific data can be manipulated, or misinterpreted very easily. I think it often has to do with how and the way things are worded.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thats just what you think when your self-conciencsce sucks. Normally the INFJs look down on me. Their bad :)

It's the opposite of wanting joy on one spectrum. The other is to undo history.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Oh, I am speaking of Socionics. Genuine poor memory is considered S in Socionics. False poor memory is considered ISTp.

I know how you infjs love istps and for your limited knowledge of the world sakes: I quitted believing in type 3 years ago. I am just going with entp for old friends sake. So call me what you want.

If no Riddick type than maybe that: Deus Ex Mankind Divided - Adam Jensen 2.0 - YouTube

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I know how you infjs love istps and for your limited knowledge of the world sakes: I quitted believing in type 3 years ago. I am just going with entp for old friends sake. So call me what you want.

If no Riddick type than maybe that: Deus Ex Mankind Divided - Adam Jensen 2.0 - YouTube

INFJ's aren't limited in their knowledge of the world. They're classified as the most knowledgeable type, as far as people are concerned. I don't follow enneagram. It seems redundant.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
INFJ's aren't limited in their knowledge of the world. They're classified as the most knowledgeable type, as far as people are concerned. I don't follow enneagram. It seems redundant.

but classifiquation doesnt skip all the learning needed to do anything.

Truth is, INFJs are the ones most full of themselves of them all. Blind to the right and blind to the left. They try to tell the world how it must be and if it doesnt, they are hurt and show the world. Me and J, wont ever work :)

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
but classifiquation doesnt skip all the learning needed to do anything.

Truth is, INFJs are the ones most full of themselves of them all. Blind to the right and blind to the left. They try to tell the world how it must be and if it doesnt, they are hurt and show the world. Me and J, wont ever work :)

The world? The world isn't the intention of any type. The INFJ's purpose is to communicate humanity to a singular individual.