• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This is so cool! Tumblr examples of how each function acts like in a stack.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I decided I didn't really trust her definitions after she told me that I can't be an Fe type if I can go see a movie with friends and still like it even if the rest of them hated it, lol

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I decided I didn't really trust her definitions after she told me that I can't be an Fe type if I can go see a movie with friends and still like it even if the rest of them hated it, lol

Ahh, this is that person?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

that's got to be the dumbest reason for not being an Fe type. then again I'm Fi I like most movies and don't go omg those people hate that so i must hate it to, your preference doesn't make me decide if i like something or not, and you are allowed to like whatever the fuck you want. people think just because i don't go see a movie i must have no interest in the movie, it's like no i just don't have enough interest to pay 11 dollars to see it but will happily watch it if it's free. :doh:

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp

Talk about perpetuating stereotypes. We wouldn't want an Fe user to have an opinion of their own.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Talk about perpetuating stereotypes. We wouldn't want an Fe user to have an opinion of their own.

And the thing that makes it weird is... the girl who runs that blog self-types as an ISFJ. (Although she used to type as INTP apparently). So it's like, huh...?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I liked it.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
yeah, i don't really trust tumblr MBTI posts

i think its posts on astrological alignments are pretty good tho

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
And the thing that makes it weird is... the girl who runs that blog self-types as an ISFJ. (Although she used to type as INTP apparently). So it's like, huh...?

I think she announced a few months ago that she is actually an ENFP so maybe her take on Fi and Fe is off.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ah not really...the Ne and Fe ones were the worst

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For what it is -- a stab at describing every single cognitive function in every single location in the stacking -- it's not bad. Probably valuable enough for layfolk. Seems that someone would need to find the common threads in a bunch of her writings in order to completely understand what she's getting at.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Looks like whoever put this together agrees with me re: Dean Winchester being an ESTJ! (They used Jensen Ackles' photo for the dominant Te and tertiary Ne descriptions.)

All the ones I read that were relevant to my type resonated with me. A lot, actually. If I have one complaint, it's that tertiary Ne wasn't fleshed out enough -- or maybe I'm only saying that because my tertiary Ne is so strong.

goamare

MBTI Type
ENTP
Just another "function axis" subscriber. WRONG all the way.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Introverted Sensing said:
I feel happiest when I hold tight to the things that are truly important and lasting in life, such as family, friends, and often, my faith.

Yeah... not. That sounds much more like a value-based function, such as Fe.