• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Top 3?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISFJ
ISFP
ISTJ

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Other than INFP I definitely thought Ti- Dom.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ENFP
ESFP
ESFJ

before anything else i know i'm a get things going type :shrug: that and 7

I find myself in a similar situation. I like to try on other types and play them out for a while to see if they stick, but at the end of the day, I know I'm a 7 and some EP type.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've never thought I was really anything else. The three types that people pondered I might be in the typology community were:

INTJ (back in the Navy several years ago)
ISTP (Only other thing I scored a couple times on a test besides ENTP)
ESTP (a lot of my friends are ESTP and sometimes it hard to distinguish)

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Or the ones you relate to now even if you are because you will never be, ever, at all, settled in your type?
Both of the xNFJ's and ENFP. The feels, man. If I were to couch it in typological terms, I'd chalk it up to Fe bubbling up to the surface or something

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1. INTP (currently my self type). I relate well to most of the description but seem to be more sensitive and feeling oriented compared to other INTPs.

2. INFP - I think I relate to this one alot because of my sensitivity and I do have strong values that I live by. Of course these 'values' could just be a manifestation of Ti principles. But I do relate alot to the INFP descriptions in general, only slightly less than INTP.

ISFJ (Less probable but certainly not impossible as I do consider it from time to time. I know it seems kind of different compared to the previous two. I do know that I'm an introvert and an Ne/Si user. Plus I have fairly strong tertiary Si and care about pleasing others and what they think of me.)

Previously I have also considered INTJ, INFJ, and even ISTJ. The very first time I took the MBTI in high school I got ISTJ and even self-typed that for awhile. After more reflection, I don't think these alternatives are very likely.

Occasionally, I'll even have people who think I'm ENFP or ENTP but I'm quite sure I'm an introvert and a strong one at that.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What are the top 3 types that you related to while figuring out your type?

1. INFP
2. INFP
3. InFP

Or the ones you relate to now even if you are settled in your type?

1. INTP
2. ISFP
3. ENFP

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Do enneagram- obvious.

9 6 and 4.

Sometimes... Actually frequently... The whys of why of why of why (hah) I relate to these types are... Paining.

MBTI.

I have no clue honestly. Im a perciever... Maybe? Or maybe just adhd. But pretty sure Im a precivelr.

Probably Ne/Si... But... Perhaps. Not.

MBTI... I dont like. I really really dont. Wish I could get into socionics but... Ive just not had the energy burst I would need to I dunno... Sustain any spark for any significant length of time.

Maybe one day.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
While figuring it out:
-INTJ
-INFJ
-ISFP
-INFP
-4w5, 4w3, 5w4, 9w1, 6w7

Today:
-ISFP
-ISTP
-4w3, 6, 1

Equally of interest are types I saw myself in before, but now consider obviously incorrect and probably would never consider again:
-INFJ
-INFP (same dom, but where there are differences, they are glaring)
-to a lesser extent, N in general
-5, 9