User Tag List

First 123 Last

deactivated

I just hope my inferior function* doesn't lead me to an early grave. But it does make me relax at times, and I'm grateful for that.

*Or at least what I perceive as my inferior function

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

Sometimes I organize my socks. Thanks, Te.
    Likes fetus, Punderstorm liked this post

Enneagram
    4 sp

Yeah, I don't think I see cognitive functions and type theory as super set in stone, but generally speaking I've never been in the camp that thinks something lesser used or less preferred is inherently bad, nor that it only comes out when less healthy or stressed. I think the more balanced we are, the more we use a variety of functions in a positive way. The less healthy, the more we sit in just one or two. imo. (also I don't see functions as super concrete 'real' things, I think they are just shorthand for describing something really intangible-- and it'll be awesome in a kind of funny way if in a hundred years all of this function stuff is viewed in the light of medieval medicine, haha)

But re Te -- efficiency, getting stuff done, execution, 90/10 rule (or 80/20, whatever... getting things mostly right and finetuning later, not needing 100% perfection to get something going ), making things happen. - combined with Se. All potentially very positive.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

However You Project Me
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

In accordance with Se it can give me a visual on how to better implement my goals via Te or Fe.

As in starting to do hand movements or working with what I got. Drawing things better and so forth are things that I may work on.
    Maybe we can save the world
    From every evil boy and dangerous girl
    Please make me believe in harmony

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    864 sp/so

Fi:
    • Prevents me from acting like an insensitive, overbearing narcissist
    • Gives me some insight on how other people feel
    • Helps me communicate with my significant other and wrap my head around her feelings, making my relationships healthier than they were when I was younger
    • I can apply it to other people in a way that allows me to understand how they feel in a given situation
    • I have some kind of validation that I'm not a sociopath

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    946 sx
    Socionics
    IEI None

My inferior Se function:
    1. While my Ni-dom makes me appear outwardly lazy and immobile, with my inferior function, when I know its time to hustle, I REALLY know how to throw down and give it my 150% of myself to get important tasks done. This has surprised many people, and in a good way.
    2. Can make me a bit pushy and 'gogogo' at work, but better that than letting work build up with myself and my coworkers.
    3. When I give in to my artistic pursuits (ie. writing), I let myself get in the zone and try to write as much as possible in one day so that I will complete it.
    4. I love engaging Se through exercise, dancing, going out on long walks, getting professional massages, inhaling scented candles, eating really good food that I carefully prepare myself, enjoying the colors in natural sceneries, and I especially immerse myself in good music.
    5. Helps me check off things to do on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.

It is strange that the biggest challenge of my life is to connect my Ni with my Se, by living outside of my head, so to speak. It is so hard but when I do it in a pleasant and healthy manner, it gives me immense pleasure.

deactivated

Quote Originally Posted by Laxton View Post
    Fi:
    • Prevents me from acting like an insensitive, overbearing narcissist
    • Gives me some insight on how other people feel
    • Helps me communicate with my significant other and wrap my head around her feelings, making my relationships healthier than they were when I was younger
    • I can apply it to other people in a way that allows me to understand how they feel in a given situation
    • I have some kind of validation that I'm not a sociopath
    Who ENTJ'd you?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    864 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Cowardly View Post
    Who ENTJ'd you?
    What do you mean? Who typed me?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Well, I think this would be the case for any thinking dominant, since feelings are what ultimately motivate living creatures, the need for love or recognition, so on, and ultimately happiness. Ti works to feed Fe, compensating for the natural understanding of group, extraverted feelings I don't inhibit. By using Ti for exactness and accuracy of communication, as well as my need to be individualistic, I can live for something. I want to be viewed internally and externally as competent and special. Only through Fe can this be fully possible, but when I fully engage in Fe it's typically through hysteric or angered bursts. Instead, I try to make sense of things and present them to others with Ne, or I can just get innebriated and my Fe comes naturally haha. (Only around specific people)
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

deactivated

Quote Originally Posted by Laxton View Post
    What do you mean? Who typed me?
    That was confusing, I apologize. Why did you change your mind about your type?