• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Members who embody each type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I think it's pretty common knowledge, though. Also, he was Dickless in Ghostbusters.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

I see...curious...

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
422619ea362492d786244816ba3d6d96.jpg

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Am I the Rooney in this scenario?

More that I'd be the weird chick he sat beside & the dynamic, if anything. I'd make it as awkward as possible. :cheese:

I wasn't implying you were anything like Rooney (or the creepy actor who played him), rest assured.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
More that I'd be the weird chick he sat beside & the dynamic, if anything. I'd make it as awkward as possible. :cheese:

I wasn't implying you were anything like Rooney (or the creepy actor who played him), rest assured.

Thank gawd!

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
mfw getting E5 core again

You always seem to be so disappointed when people (accurately) type you. Therefore, I say you are a Pureblood Four. No wings, just Four. The Father of all Fours. The only True Fourâ„¢. There there, now go feel speshul. And don't spill the blue blood!

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You always seem to be so disappointed when people (accurately) type you. Therefore, I say you are a Pureblood Four. No wings, just Four. The Father of all Fours. The only True Fourâ„¢. There there, now go feel speshul. And don't spill the blue blood!

giphy.gif

*spills myself onto the floor*

444. Truly, 'tis I.

okay enough derailing

Go make a list, you flying rat *bonks*

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper

The All-Fourther.

Lark

I'd be really interested to hear what type anyone thinks I'm embodying these days. I'm kind of less convinced MBTI is that illuminating these days.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Go make a list, you flying rat *bonks*
You can post a list, too, you know.

He does seem to want his true type to remain a mystery, and so it shall. The guesses/joking can be quite amusing, though.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd be really interested to hear what type anyone thinks I'm embodying these days. I'm kind of less convinced MBTI is that illuminating these days.
FWIW I think you seem like a Fe-dom, probably ENFJ because you have structured, global ideas and expectations about society and behavior. Topics you choose tend to be human interest, more subjective in nature. My second guess would be Te-dom, but I think you are extroverted judging predominantly. You do a lot of reading and tend towards abstraction, I think, so you do seem like an iNtuitive to me. That's my impression.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I approve of [MENTION=30038]The Cat[/MENTION]'s new typing. You were who I picked for 4w3 on my super-secret member typing list. Same instincts too. You have a very romantic relationship with your environment and identity and are at once stoic and attention-seeking via identity construction, which are hallmark identifiers of self-preservation 4s, especially 4w3 (a more active presentation of an image than 4w5).

Something always felt a touch off about type 9 as core for you. You are also quite competitively bitey at times (which I'm fond of), albeit under an armor of self-control.
I posit 497.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I approve of [MENTION=30038]The Cat[/MENTION]'s new typing. You were who I picked for 4w3 on my super-secret member typing list. Same instincts too. You have a very romantic relationship with your environment and identity and are at once stoic and attention-seeking via identity construction, which are hallmark identifiers of self-preservation 4s, especially 4w3 (a more active presentation of an image than 4w5).

Something always felt a touch off about type 9 as core for you. You are also quite competitively bitey at times (which I'm fond of), albeit under an armor of self-control.
I posit 497.

List! List!

Status
Not open for further replies.