• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] introverted intuition,and njs in general

chado

MBTI Type
infp
ok so i cant realy explain this but iv noticed that all people with introverted intuition,enfj infj entj intj, tend this lightness about them,like if you take an intp you can see a heavy head fiiled with logic and thinking,but an intj tho also just as intellegent has a lighter head,more see through using more of the subconsious,when someone with introverted intuition explains something its more like drops of water deep and light comming from the subconsious,but when an intp or entp explains something is very scatter brained very messy very heavy logical very brainy very surfice like.....how do you guys explain this,...also when someone with ni is in conversation and someone has a go at them they always have this willfulnes this quickness i cant explain it, like they always can put that person down,its like they go into transendance and can realy put someone down easily tho people say entps are the best at mentle sparring i think njs are the best its like they can be talking to to someone then when attacked suddenly they go into a mode,and pull out a new insight from the heavens its almost supernatural ,..thus putting down the attacker???andyone can testify to this?
ok i dont think some of you guys understand what im saying so im adding this(((
ok what i mean is alot of njss tend to have a light head,likes like there no thoughts at all,but there thoughtsd are very airy and as soft as rain drops falling on water its like you can see its intuition not much logic,theres a will power to it,very intense,but way more subconsious and abstract more like a rough sketch less one thoughts drops deep instead of many scatted thoughts,its almost like they dont have any thoughts,,,just emty inside the mind very light look at pics of intjs also or just njs
now alot of nps is more exapnsive more verbal,more jumpy,fast thinking but no depth,very brainy heavy headed,you can see planty of thoughts head is filled,more dreamy,jumping from point to point without finishing the tasks at hand,thoughtsss

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ok so i cant realy explain this but iv noticed that all people with introverted intuition,enfj infj entj intj, tend this lightness about them,like if you take an intp you can see a heavy head fiiled with logic and thinking,but an intj tho also just as intellegent has a lighter head,more see through using more of the subconsious,when someone with introverted intuition explains something its more like drops of water deep and light comming from the subconsious,but when an intp or entp explains something is very scatter brained very messy very heavy logical very brainy very surfice like.....how do you guys explain this,...also when someone with ni is in conversation and someone has a go at them they always have this willfulnes this quickness i cant explain it, like they always can put that person down,its like they go into transendance and can realy put someone down easily tho people say entps are the best at mentle sparring i think njs are the best its like they can be talking to to someone then when attacked suddenly they go into a mode,and pull out a new insight from the heavens its almost supernatural ,..thus putting down the attacker???andyone can testify to this?

I had never thought on this before, but I "feel" like I know what you're getting at and it rings true. It is difficult to describe. I'll have to think on it a bit and see if I can't parse this out a little more. Thanks for the topic/thought matter.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

NJs are coordinators by definition. They have their vision and guide others towards that vision/goal since others are mostly stuck in here and now. Therefore the NJs are very often what gives structure to any group/society. In my opinion NJs seem light since they naturally talk only about their conclusions and what can/should be done. However if someone challanges that they will get a fight for their money since NJ was probably thinking about the subject quite a bit if this is important topic. What allows NJ to quickly and strongly counter-attack since they have everything figured out in their head.

In other words Ni is often defined as: using all parts of your brain at once.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Simple: INJ's: too much information, little ability to translate.
INP's: less information: very effective in translating or knowing what to do with thoughts.
Heard it from somewhere. They said it better.

Basically those with Ne are better speakers than Ni users.

Gypsy-Flux

The OP is difficult to read but I found it strangely enlightening. I never thought about the distinction between NJs and NPs in this way. And it makes me relate even less to Ne than I already do -- which is something I've always wondered... :rly???:

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
ok i dont think some of you guys understand what im saying so im adding this(((
ok what i mean is alot of njss tend to have a light head,likes like there no thoughts at all,but there thoughtsd are very airy and as soft as rain drops falling on water its like you can see its intuition not much logic,theres a will power to it,very intense,but way more subconsious and abstract more like a rough sketch less one thoughts drops deep instead of many scatted thoughts,its almost like they dont have any thoughts,,,just emty inside the mind very light look at pics of intjs also or just njs
now alot of nps is more exapnsive more verbal,more jumpy,fast thinking but no depth,very brainy heavy headed,you can see planty of thoughts head is filled,more dreamy,jumping from point to point without finishing the tasks at hand,thoughtsss

You nailed down what is to be said about introverted intuition and you observed a good way. I found your post cleared up a lot of things I am not sure.

However, I think the use of the same Introverted Intuition was being nailed by the preference on how they wanted to use their intuition for. Naturally we see things that are related to us, therefore the thinking process, and different use of the same intuition. That was why the way that different personalities despite having the same Introverted Intuition cognitive function, turned out to be quite distinguishable between each other.

And yes, a good INTJ is a dead down logical thinker. For INTPs, well, a lot of things in their head can get them crowded, and so as those who listen to them.