• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] are any of you gusy registered to celebrity types.com?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
if so can i ask a big favour id like to get all the rest of the people and types..because you only get about 44 people of each type,could you give me the rest of everyone in each type please i know its alot but please

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Ew...you have to pay to see the rest of the articles on that website? What a douche move. They should just put ads on the site.

chado

MBTI Type
infp
Ew...you have to pay to see the rest of the articles on that website? What a douche move. They should just put ads on the site.

would you register andf pay then give me the rest of the celebes?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
because im soo obsessed with it and my dad wont give me 11$

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
because im soo obsessed with it and my dad wont give me 11$

Because they actually think respectably of INFPs whereas most other type sites seem to not as much?

Kind of seems focused on them more for some reason, actually.

Cowardly

deactivated
Just a suggestion, [MENTION=23960]chado[/MENTION]
There are plenty of threads in this forum (and others) where users type celebrities. I would consider taking a look at those threads before spending money on CelebrityTypes.

I don't agree with a lot of things on that website.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Celebrity Types is full of stereotyped shit. Why spend money for that, honestly? I've learned far more from just absorbing this forum than browsing there.