• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ne] Ne, the good, bad, and curious

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe it's the Ne/Ni dynamic that I enjoy in NTJs. Often times we're thinking the same things or understand things in very similar ways where we can talk about things without having to always explain our perspective. It makes communication so much easier. Though, I would probably have to owe it to their stronger use of Te that I'm really after. I feel like I'm just developing a strong Te now, and sort of getting into the mindset similar to a Te dom. Of course, my emotions still rule over all, but Te is much more observed these days versus when I was an adolescent.

But ya, in general, I'm definitely much more an ideas person. If I actually want something done, I may try to get someone else to do it for me haha. It's pretty bad.

Now, the SFJs, I think we connect well because of our shared Si so I agree with them on many things and honestly, talking with one feels like hopping into bed with them (non-sexually). It's just so cozy and warm. But the S/N dynamic affords me some interesting dialogues for sure.

I'm 29 btw.

That really baffles me and i am trying to understand it. You dont hear many Ti going after Fe, but Fi loves to go after Te.

I do understand the Ne/Ni and its funny as hell to me. Dom Ne mom and dom Ni dad. Me and her will disagree and she says "go talk to your dad, he can explain better then me", my dad rolls his eyes because he knows the outcome. We both are dealing with opinions that are valid and true, i completely understood both, its just my dad understands agreement is not tied to understanding my mom has yet to understand that. Not sure which function that is :doh: which is what i see as "easy" communication.

Just curious with age as to how much Ne you rely on. Dont have any solid conclusions. Just in research stage.

I do know an ISFJ, and the interaction style. Well...interaction style of a healthy ISFJ. Warm and fuzzy seems right. Constant caring and helping each other. Almost curious if its an Fi Fe merge. Si is more solid grounded, kinda like Ni is solid clouds. That does appeal a bit, but more the Fe that really shines between the 2. Se is more like grounded, but running.

Which dom Se running drives dom Ne nuts. Its like sit still!!!! we have to Te and i cant do it if your running...lmao. good kind of love hate relationship.

Anyway...i dont know where i went with it. Back to work.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Actually this represent the ENxP in action. 50 million ideas, lots of ducks in pond. None really aligned, but there will be more soon, still not aligned, but i will get to it, oohhhh, more ducks to go with these other ones...lmao :D

I'ld never call people ducks :D

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I definitely connect a lot with this. I find that sometimes, I will appear to jump from one idea to another. I know how the association was made but to an outsider, it appears completely random. xD I am not really good at explaining things in general so I'll internally know, but getting it into words, I screw up. There is a lot of curiosity, exploring that is involved with strong ne-users, wanting to delve into subject matter, and taking it in many different directions, and nonsense that can be spawned via this process. Then one idea leads to exploring a completely different area, and we forget the original thought that brought us there. For the personality "taking up the room" I believe I have seen that with ne users who are more outgoing. I myself tend to blend into the background, but once you get to know me, there is a certain oddness that doesn't leave.

Or just learning new things and being inspired to learn/create. Also, finding our own paths, making our own discoveries, but this process is inspired by something else or someone, outside of ourselves. There is definitely a questioning of things, picking things apart, especially if something catches my interest, or something is odd or unusual, but a lot of the time, I experience things through a neutral lens, and once I grasp a concept, then the bigger questions and going down the rabbithole comes into play. I can also relate to getting involved in an idea, a concept, or a project, getting involved with that, needing to explore it in my way, and loosing sight of other ways.

I am interested in hearing about other people's processes, but there is a certain my way thing in the exploration process and it's not being intentionally insensitive, but it's more wanting independence. While the general core of my interests generally stay the same, some of the very specifics or the prime thing changes a lot. I won't completely lose interest in old things, but just more focus on something new that comes along. And my identity is intertwined with stuff such as these, so I can see why strong ne-users would be classified as identity hoppers. I've seen extreme cases of this as well.