• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Oblivousness Index

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
OK, the way I read it, as it is an obliviousness index, is thus:

INTP males - 33% are cruising along happily in a relationship, blissfully oblivious to the fact that their partners have taken out contracts on their lives.
INTP females - 0% are content in a relationship where the partner is unhappy. This may be because females are generally less oblivious to the nuances of interpersonal relations or because few INTP females remain in a relationship longer than 15 minutes.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I am gleaning that if my INTP becomes unhappy in our marriage, I as an INFJ woman, will pick that up and likely also become unhappy. But since I am happy, chances are he is happy, so he can safely cruise along in his obliviousness and it's all good and I probably don't have to worry too much about any bombshells of unhappiness from him.

No big surprise, really. I already know that his happiness is intrinsic to my own and that my not making an unignorable fuss is intrinsic to his. :laugh:

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm so I guess ISTPs either always make their partners happy, or are empathetic enough to be always unhappy when their partner is. I think I'll assume the first one, since nobody's ever accused ISTPs of being overly empathetic. :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Meh, happiness is overrated.

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
Hmm so I guess ISTPs either always make their partners happy, or are empathetic enough to be always unhappy when their partner is. I think I'll assume the first one, since nobody's ever accused ISTPs of being overly empathetic. :D

Or, ISTPs are never, ever, ever happy in any relationship. (I would insert some smart-ass smilie here but, frankly, I never use emoticons.)

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah that's true, we could just be a horribly depressed bunch.