• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] A good thought?

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I had a bizarre thought that I might actually be an Fe-Dom, what not with the constant emotional/persona shifting, and all this indecisiveness and need for discussion. And all these opinions and stuff.

I am certain that I am a Je-Dom, but I am leaning towards the thought of repressed Fe because I guess I seem more humanistic based than data based.

What do you think? Should I consider Fe Dom instead of Te? I can see it fitting as much (if not more) than Te. That is my problem. That is all.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
You know what I think. I considered ESTP but ultimately settled on ENFJ for you. I haven't yet seen anything contradicting that. So my view is definitely Fe dom for you.

Good thing I love Fe ;) :wink: :blush: :wubbie::wubbie:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've always seen you as a Fe/Ti type over Te/Fi. I think I could buy you being an ENFJ if you disagree with ESTP.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alocate

You know what I think. I considered ESTP but ultimately settled on ENFJ for you. I haven't yet seen anything contradicting that. So my view is definitely Fe dom for you.

Good thing I love Fe ;) :wink: :blush: :wubbie::wubbie:

Yes, and from what I know, ENFJs and ESFJs are two different varieties of Fe Dom and that Fe-Ni and Fe-Si makes Fe behave differently. I am not the most "extroverted" person out there, but I can see how everything comes together.

I've always seen you as a Fe/Ti type over Te/Fi. I think I could buy you being an ENFJ if you disagree with ESTP.

The thing that has had me for the longest time is Ni vs Ti. I have researched it a lot and watched a lot of videos/read stuff and it seems I can resonate a lot more with Ni than Ti.

And I understand Inferior Ji (I just don't use Ji at all as a dominant aux function, nor do I seem to be able to grasp it as well as xxxP users do)

Also another question for Fe users. Can you please tell me why ExFJs are always associated with this horrible 'My Little Brony fluffy wheee!' Fe stereotype? Infact, I have seen quite a few Fe doms who seem like Thinkers until you know them.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Also another question for Fe users. Can you please tell me why ExFJs are always associated with this horrible 'My Little Brony fluffy wheee!' Fe stereotype? Infact, I have seen quite a few Fe doms who seem like Thinkers until you know them.

You answered your own question. Stereotypes. :)

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I have always seen you as an ENXJ. Do you perceive me as mind-numbingly emotive? ha

It seems like I answer my own questions a lot.

I do that ALL. THE. TIME.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Can you please tell me why ExFJs are always associated with this horrible 'My Little Brony fluffy wheee!' Fe stereotype? Infact, I have seen quite a few Fe doms who seem like Thinkers until you know them.

Yup, it's stereotypes. Fe doms are generally pretty level and fair. :)

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Soy inconditional, un amor tan real!

I have always seen you as an ENXJ. Do you perceive me as mind-numbingly emotive? ha
To be honest, not really. You are a lot more business minded and pretty logical like myself but you do have your moments ;)
Yup, it's stereotypes. Fe doms are generally pretty level and fair. :)
Yeah, I try to be fair but I ain't no doormat xD

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, I try to be fair but I ain't no doormat xD

I think Fe-aux is more likely to be a "doormat" than Fe-dom (though not all Fe-auxes are doormats either, of course). Fe-doms are Je-doms, and Je is all about controlling one's environment. Fe and Te are quite similar--two sides of the same coin.

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Indecisiveness and the habit of reincarnating oneself (shapeshifting) from time to time are hallmarks of ENFJ as is the habit of giving yourself to death (doormat behavior) and the need for discussion (the need to interact with people and the need to use Te when in emotional turmoil, looking outside yourself for logical solutions to problems when your FeNi ego fails you).

I haven't been watching your posts for very long, but I could comfortably rely on [MENTION=10383]strychnine[/MENTION]'s assessment. As you know, there's a strong gender bias on the F/T axis with women believing that they are F when they're really T and vice versa. Socionics addresses this bias by changing the names of these functions (in English) to Ethical (F) and Logical (T). I typed myself as a T for a long time, and that was patently absurd.

I would also add that the life of a recluse (described in your signature) has been predicted by Gulenko as a likely option for a powerful Fe dom whose emotional boundaries are so thin and who is so easily hurt by the world that they'd rather be alone than be repeatedly wounded, such that the only way to protect oneself is simply to withdraw from the world entirely.

EIE often feels uneasy about any physical ailments and suffering. Has difficulty getting rid of bad habits. In sexual matters, often falls to extremes: from indifference to perversion. Pays much attention to his own appearance, especially surface aesthetics that can bring him much joy or disappointment. In nutrition, he is capriciously selective and may combine products of opposing tastes. Can be quite unpretentious with food, only care that it is provided for regularly. Estimates attitudes of others by how much they are willing to do for him and how tolerant they are of his strange tastes and habits. Does not feel well in confined spaces. May choose the life of a recluse.

Socionics - the16types.info - ENFj The Mentor profile by Gulenko

Hope that helps! :hi:

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ALO3TE

I think Fe-aux is more likely to be a "doormat" than Fe-dom (though not all Fe-auxes are doormats either, of course). Fe-doms are Je-doms, and Je is all about controlling one's environment. Fe and Te are quite similar--two sides of the same coin.

Yeah, I guess that's what tripped me up for so long, the difference between Te and Fe, and also the fact that I can be quite flaky at times and random in my behaviors, which tends to side people towards Pe, but I can genuinely see Je making A LOT of sense for me

Indecisiveness and the habit of reincarnating oneself (shapeshifting) from time to time are hallmarks of ENFJ as is the habit of giving yourself to death (doormat behavior) and the need for discussion (the need to interact with people and the need to use Te when in emotional turmoil, looking outside yourself for logical solutions to problems when your FeNi ego fails you).

I haven't been watching your posts for very long, but I could comfortably rely on [MENTION=10383]strychnine[/MENTION]'s assessment. As you know, there's a strong gender bias on the F/T axis with women believing that they are F when they're really T and vice versa. Socionics addresses this bias by changing the names of these functions (in English) to Ethical (F) and Logical (T). I typed myself as a T for a long time, and that was patently absurd.

I would also add that the life of a recluse (described in your signature) has been predicted by Gulenko as a likely option for a powerful Fe dom whose emotional boundaries are so thin and who is so easily hurt by the world that they'd rather be alone than be repeatedly wounded, such that the only way to protect oneself is simply to withdraw from the world entirely.

Hope that helps! :hi:

Yeah, true. A lot of people mistype because of biases/ stereotypes. Men don't wanna be seen as 'emotional', and women 'uncaring'. I get it, but there really isn't anything wrong with being an F male, or T woman you know? It's just a preferred method of information processing that works for the individual, and helps them see the world and function within in well enough.

Really? That's interesting. A lot of people never associate 'Fe' with being 'a recluse'. They think Fe is a very social function but it worls differently again, depending on enneagram etc.

And yes, I read it and it explains a lot actually! Thanks! Some of those bits are so eerily similar that it seemed like someone was spying on me to write that report lol.

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And yes, I read it and it explains a lot actually! Thanks! Some of those bits are so eerily similar that it seemed like someone was spying on me to write that report lol.

I've experienced that sensation myself. It's haunting, depressing, yet beautiful at the same time. Some academic actually put their credentials on the line by suggesting that an ENFj would be anti-tattoo, as absurd as that may sound, but it happens to be true for me. I don't have any, nor, in fact has any person with whom I've ever been in a relationship. Bizarre!

:hi:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What you described can be Ne as well

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've experienced that sensation myself. It's haunting, depressing, yet beautiful at the same time. Some academic actually put their credentials on the line by suggesting that an ENFj would be anti-tattoo, as absurd as that may sound, but it happens to be true for me. I don't have any, nor, in fact has any person with whom I've ever been in a relationship. Bizarre!

:hi:

I am actually anti-tattoo too.

I have my reasons for it, but I am.

I think about myself old, and what it'll look like on my wrinkled skin and it makes me wanna hurl. And I also think about the pain it takes to get one, and if the pleasure is worth the pain (and the money), and also because my family is pretty anti-tattoo too, and I don't wanna have to hide it forever from them. And I just don't want one either. I think it wouldn't be worth it in the end. You know?

What you described can be Ne as well

Hm, I have a hard time seeing myself as an Ne-Dom (or aux/tertiary for that matter), but I watched a video about the power of the 6th function, and that makes a lot of sense to me. It explained how Ne actually seemed pretty powerful within the ENxJ psyche (according to Beebe's model). Honestly, I think that Ne in an ESxJ usually has a lot more of negative effect on their psyche, until they get it developed. Kinda like how an INxP has a poor grip of their sensing until they develop it, and it becomes a useful asset to their lives (depending on how often they use it/program themselves to use it according to X situation).

You know?

I really don't see the point in brainstorming 2048202 possibilities, when I know myself that X is likely going to happen.
And X usually does happen.
Out of the blue.

existence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Pretty good thread here.

OP: "I am certain that I am a Je-Dom, but I am leaning towards the thought of repressed Fe because I guess I seem more humanistic based than data based."

Yes, that would be F>T, definitely. Core definition, basically.

I would say it may be some emotions that are repressed, not Fe as an information processing function. There is a difference.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pretty good thread here.

OP: "I am certain that I am a Je-Dom, but I am leaning towards the thought of repressed Fe because I guess I seem more humanistic based than data based."

Yes, that would be F>T, definitely. Core definition, basically.

I would say it may be some emotions that are repressed, not Fe as an information processing function. There is a difference.

Yeah, although I am good at data processing from the point of view that I can handle facts/figures confidently and effectively, but I don't think that is my main point of focus/concern. I am getting better at it, but it tires me out. And yeah, I would say that the emotional repression is me holding back expressions to reactions within a working/social environment. I do focus on people, but not in a fluffy, warm way if that makes sense? F doesn't mean 'Fluffy' and T doesn't mean 'totally psychopathic' y'know? :p I like to have a good time as much as the next person, but I know when to get down to business. And do shit.

existence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yeah, although I am good at data processing from the point of view that I can handle facts/figures confidently and effectively, but I don't think that is my main point of focus/concern. I am getting better at it, but it tires me out. And yeah, I would say that the emotional repression is me holding back expressions to reactions within a working/social environment. I do focus on people, but not in a fluffy, warm way if that makes sense? F doesn't mean 'Fluffy' and T doesn't mean 'totally psychopathic' y'know? :p I like to have a good time as much as the next person, but I know when to get down to business. And do shit.

I don't think it's always appropriate Fe-wise to behave in a warm fluffy way, is it?

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't think it's always appropriate Fe-wise to behave in a warm fluffy way, is it?

Not at all. This a common misconception among peoople when they hear the phrase 'Fe-Dom'. Yes, Extroverted Feeling is a humanistic based expression, but it doesn't mean that it's shallow, fluffy and care free. It doesn't mean I sugar-coat everything I say, especially when I have to do it for someone's benefit. Or do everything you ask me to do. There's a difference between being HEALTHY and self-aware and a DOORMAT.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You don't have the ham for ENFJ. By the side of even the cool-headed ENFJs, you're too straightforward.