Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default Sensotard Vs. Intuitard Moments

If someone drops a subtle hint on me, as when a female shows sexual interest in me and I don't catch on to it, I've just had a sensotard moment. Most women I've known have been subtle (or delicate?), not obvious, when it comes to the sexual area. I'm bad when it comes to my surroundings as it is, and hinting at things just makes it that much harder for me. The hardest part is when it comes to communicating with Sensors, especially when I'm supposed to come up with a particular answer on the spot. This sometimes leads to a psychological phenomenon known as "talker's regret," when my response was the wrong one and I spend the next few hours mulling over my mistake.

The language of intuition, on the other hand, is not the delicate hint, but the more-or-less obscure metaphor. Some metaphors are more obvious than others, and understanding it often depends on the education level of the listener/reader. A co-worker of mine had an intuitard moment when I told him I was glad to get that albatross off of my neck. He's an Se-dom, the type perhaps the most prone to intuitard moments as their minds relate directly to the physical world, whereas the Si-dom relates to it only indirectly via concretistic subjective impressions.

The stronger the Intuitive the worse the Sensory ability. I rode with a woman who paid utterly no attention to her sensory environment. At every stop light, she had to wait for the person behind her to honk the horn when the light turned green; when changing lanes, she did not check her mirrors but found out it was wrong to change lanes when someone in the lane she wanted, you guessed it, honked angrily at her sensorally naive reckless driving habits.

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    If someone drops a subtle hint on me, as when a female shows sexual interest in me and I don't catch on to it, I've just had a sensotard moment. Most women I've known have been subtle (or delicate?), not obvious, when it comes to the sexual area.
    That sounds like low Feeling, actually.

I'm bad when it comes to my surroundings as it is, and hinting at things just makes it that much harder for me. The hardest part is when it comes to communicating with Sensors, especially when I'm supposed to come up with a particular answer on the spot.
    Not being able to improvise an answer on the spot sounds like Ne PoLR in Socionics.

This sometimes leads to a psychological phenomenon known as "talker's regret," when my response was the wrong one and I spend the next few hours mulling over my mistake.
    Talking before thinking is associated with extraversion.

The language of intuition, on the other hand, is not the delicate hint, but the more-or-less obscure metaphor. Some metaphors are more obvious than others, and understanding it often depends on the education level of the listener/reader. A co-worker of mine had an intuitard moment when I told him I was glad to get that albatross off of my neck. He's an Se-dom, the type perhaps the most prone to intuitard moments as their minds relate directly to the physical world, whereas the Si-dom relates to it only indirectly via concretistic subjective impressions.
    This actually seems remotely accurate.

I'm an Se dom though and a fucking terrible driver. LOL
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.
    Likes Kheledon liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by strychnine View Post
    That sounds like low Feeling, actually.

Not being able to improvise an answer on the spot sounds like Ne PoLR in Socionics.

Talking before thinking is associated with extraversion.

This actually seems remotely accurate.

I'm an Se dom though and a fucking terrible driver. LOL
    Nitpicking is one reason of many why I don't post anything serious to these forums anymore.

All Natural! All Good!

Nitpicking is one reason of many why I don't post anything serious to these forums anymore.
    Consider ISTP for your type, LSI in Socionics. LSI-Ti can look a lot like LII.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by strychnine View Post
    Consider ISTP for your type, LSI in Socionics. LSI-Ti can look a lot like LII.
    Goes back to facebook for some interesting conversation...
    Likes existence liked this post

You call it nitpicking? Your OP is simply wrong in your analysis. It isn't "nitpicking" to point that out. I'm glad you enjoy bitching about things when they don't go your way.
    To whom it may concern: https://www.typologycentral.com/foru...976-hello.html
    Likes strychnine liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Sensotard Vs. Intuitard - Dawn of Tardiness

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    You call it nitpicking? Your OP is simply wrong in your analysis. It isn't "nitpicking" to point that out. I'm glad you enjoy bitching about things when they don't go your way.
    Stop.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

If someone drops a subtle hint on me, as when a female shows sexual interest in me and I don't catch on to it, I've just had a sensotard moment.
    Isn't that Fe?
    Likes strychnine liked this post

Default Sensotard Vs. Intuitard Moments

Yer life is tuff for INTP's , maybe you need to refine your approach toward attracting a beautiful women. If you want to catch the hart of a Se purity young girl try buying an easy worker and cruising around the social hot spots with it, you'll find that girls are very caring and sympathetic towards cripple guys with good looks.

Best of luck, I hope you find that special girl.

Cheers