User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    594 sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Me walking into a classroom, I'm there three times a week. I notice one side of the room is roped off with pink tape. I think, "Is this their way of getting students to interact more with each other or something?"

Somebody had to point out to me that the ceiling was caving in on the other side of that tape.

Sensotard moment confirmed.
    Accidentally offensive

MBTI: IxTP (Ti-dom, leaning on Ne-aux)
    Socionics: idek anymore. SLI, ILI, LII....
    Enneagram: 5 > 9w1 > 4w5 sp
    Alignment: Neutral (inching toward Lawful neutral)
    Temperament: Phlegmatic/Melancholic > Sanguine (online persona) > Choleric
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/25/258523.png
    Johari and Nohari
    Likes D'Ascoyne, Punderstorm liked this post

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    Isn't that Fe?
    Yeah, that sounded like inferior Fe to me. Low Fe in general, but the OP types as Ti dominant, so inferior Fe can fit that easily.

Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    You call it nitpicking? Your OP is simply wrong in your analysis. It isn't "nitpicking" to point that out. I'm glad you enjoy bitching about things when they don't go your way.
    LOL Yeah. That was a gentle correction as far as my corrections go. Wasn't expecting that reaction from the OP. Oh well.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.
    Likes /DG/ liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Snickie View Post
    Me walking into a classroom, I'm there three times a week. I notice one side of the room is roped off with pink tape. I think, "Is this their way of getting students to interact more with each other or something?"

Somebody had to point out to me that the ceiling was caving in on the other side of that tape.

Sensotard moment confirmed.
    I valid response. Thank you for proving that this forum doesn't *totally* suck.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Intuitard moments:

Knowing a stranger is bad immediately in person, but not while I'm on the phone with them ...too reliant on body language or physical vibes, if the person words things politely in text or other communication. It really pisses me off, because I'm so good at reading people in person.

Also

Reading something that I probably agree with in principle, ethics etc, but it's so filled with academic jargon or side tangents, I get frustrated, stop reading, and think WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU (about the other person, not myself).
    Likes Punderstorm, pinkgraffiti, strychnine liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Intuitard moments:

Knowing a stranger is bad immediately in person, but not while I'm on the phone with them ...too reliant on body language or physical vibes, if the person words things politely in text or other communication. It really pisses me off, because I'm so good at reading people in person.

Also

Reading something that I probably agree with in principle, ethics etc, but it's so filled with academic jargon or side tangents, I get frustrated, stop reading, and think WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU (about the other person, not myself).
    YES

and

YES

Are you sure you're not an ENFP? Anyways, let me express my love for you. I've always loved your posts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Intuitard moments:

Also

YES

and

YES

Are you sure you're not an ENFP? Anyways, let me express my love for you. I've always loved your posts 😊
    Likes strychnine, Thalassa, Punderstorm liked this post

All Natural! All Good!

That's interesting @Marmotini , I can tell over the phone (I do see voice as a physical cue personally though) - but I'm totally clueless in text! Well, not totally, but I need a lot of text to get a read.

And let me second @pinkgraffiti , your posts are so good I deliberately look for them.
    So eat it, you should.

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.
    Likes Thalassa, pinkgraffiti, Punderstorm liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by strychnine View Post
    That's interesting @Marmotini , I can tell over the phone (I do see voice as a physical cue personally though) - but I'm totally clueless in text! Well, not totally, but I need a lot of text to get a read.

And let me second @pinkgraffiti , your posts are so good I deliberately look for them.
    It's really mostly text...I judge people positively or negatively in text, and can be totally wrong, but I can smell something is wrong almost immediately in person.

As for voice, I doubt I would be fooled by a serial killer or someone heinously evil, but people can say things, you know.

I did have an interesting experience once where I supposedly avoided an alleged rapist on the phone.

Thank you SO MUCH @pinkgraffiti and @strychnine. ..oh that makes me happy.
    Likes strychnine, pinkgraffiti, Punderstorm liked this post

Half an hour ago, at the pharmacy:

I knock over the last bottle of hand soap on the top shelf. Can't reach. Call over my friend. She can't reach it, either. I get a back brush, which my friend uses to pull bottle of soap off the shelf for me. Success! She looks really excited and raises her hand, so I assume she's going for a high-five, so I high-five her .... pointed finger*, hard, spraining it. Now she can't hold a pen.

*she was pointing at the large display of the exact hand soap we pulled off the shelf

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    LSI Se

That sounds like low Feeling, actually.
    No, it's low Sensing. Has nothing to do with value judgments of Feeling.

Not being able to improvise an answer on the spot sounds like Ne PoLR in Socionics.
    It depends what sort of information type, here it was S, not N, so not Ne PoLR. Rigid Ij doesn't mean Ne PoLR either, btw.

Talking before thinking is associated with extraversion.
    But ruminating on it for hours afterwards is introversion.

Consider ISTP for your type, LSI in Socionics. LSI-Ti can look a lot like LII.
    ISTP =! LSI. J/P TRANSLATION MISCONCEPTION DIE ALREADY.

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by existence View Post
    No, it's low Sensing. Has nothing to do with value judgments of Feeling.
    No, reading how others feel about you is not Sensing, it's Feeling.

It depends what sort of information type, here it was S, not N, so not Ne PoLR. Rigid Ij doesn't mean Ne PoLR either, btw.
    I'm not sure it was S and not N. I'm a dominant sensor and I have some of the same problems.
    So eat it, you should.