• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Type Quotes (Guessing Game Edition)

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here's a game idea: Post a quote that was said by someone (who you know, or is famous, etc.). Based on that quote, others will try to guess which MBTI type said the quote. Feel free to "quote the quote" - from the person who posted it. If someone quotes your post with a guess, feel free to tell them whether they guessed correctly. :D

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I really love this thread idea but I can't participate because all I know are a bunch of ISTJs so you could just guess that for every quote and you'd be right

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"Why does everyone keep calling me when I'm sick?"

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bzzzt!!! Gotta try again! (Good guess tho lmfao)

You lied :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

I really love this thread idea but I can't participate because all I know are a bunch of ISTJs so you could just guess that for every quote and you'd be right

See.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Eh...you're pretty far off. ;P

Just by a letter, I'd reckon. ;)

My contribution:

Mystery Human said:
Sometimes I just get lost in the sensation of what I'm feeling. It makes it hard to put words to it. I'll be so in it that it seems wrong to even try. Like it's dishonest or breaking the spell... I get that way with people sometimes, too. Someone will feel something so intensely that I won't know what to say. All I can do is be there with them, I guess.