• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Type Quotes (Guessing Game Edition)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"you're doing it wrong. that's not how it works."

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

My brother.

Hah.

No I don't know. IXTX. Or EXTJ. Hit me initially as INTJ. INTP possible too.

My brother is 5 and 1 influenced and enneagram wise- those. Those so much for this.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My brother.

Hah.

No I don't know. IXTX. Or EXTJ. Hit me initially as INTJ. INTP possible too.

My brother is 5 and 1 influenced and enneagram wise- those. Those so much for this.

I probably say it more than I'd like to admit.

...But get peeved when people say it to me. :D

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Might make a type me thread about him later. I have such a hard time typing him and it puzzles me. Cant decide if hes 1 5 or 6 and mbti is... Up in the air.

But later. I have therapy now.

And hah. Hes probably said that to me more times than he has called me by name.

Well no, actually usually I get 'Just give it to me' now.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I say that all the time. Also, "Why are you doing it that way?" and "Why didn't you do this instead?" When I'm close to someone, I constantly judge how they do things. If we're not close, I'll keep it to myself.

My brother.

Hah.

Huh. I wonder about that. I type that way as well, and maybe having a 1 influence or having two competency types results in something like that. Maybe that's a stretch.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"Sometimes they do really stupid stuff in The Walking Dead. Like remember when they had like those 30,000 zombies in that quarry who escaped? And then the very first one that pops out, Darryl shoots it with an arrow. Like... oh good, now there's 29,999 zombies. Good job Darryl."

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

ENTP

Lib

Permabanned
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star"

Isn't that a Nietzsche's quote? He is widely considered an INTJ, which kind of make sense because of Ni. Ni is a total mystery, the information enters in chaos, and combines itself in unusual ways.