• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Calling all self-confirmed, tried, true, long-term xNTP & xSFJ

D'Ascoyne

Dear tried and true, long-term Ti+Si and Si+Ti users,

Thanks for coming.

What is it like for you to use these functions? Please describe the combination in as much concrete detail as possible. I'm not turning up any descriptions online that are to my intellectual satisfaction and I'd really prefer to hear thoughts of what these two functions are like in action.

In my mind, I imagine using Ti+Si/Si+Ti must be like having an electronic library catalogue system of call numbers, finding the stack, the shelf, the book(s), flipping it open, then being able to refer to the information at hand. But that's just a figment of my imagination.

What is it like for you?

Last edited:

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I'm not either of these types, but I think you meant to ask NTPs and SFJs, not STJs. STJs don't value Ti in their top 4 functions. :)

I do think ISFJs and INTPs would be able to give the best description of Si+Ti or Ti+Si working together, as the tertiary is usually strong enough for the person to have a decent use of it. The inferior much less so.

D'Ascoyne

I'm not either of these types, but I think you meant to ask NTPs and SFJs, not STJs. STJs don't value Ti in their top 4 functions. :)

I do think ISFJs and INTPs would be able to give the best description of Si+Ti or Ti+Si working together, as the tertiary is usually strong enough for the person to have a decent use of it. The inferior much less so.

That's what I'm hoping for. I really want to lure the INTPs and ISFJs, but would be thrilled to hear from ENTPs and ESFJs. Anyone who has tried to figure their functions out and managed to succeed in communicating about it.