• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Something I never understood about this forum

KitchenFly

Anyway, why are emotions on this forum considered rational ?

Also why are Intution and Sensing considered irrational functions ?

Anyway, why are emotions on this forum considered rational ?

I think this forum is made up of individuals and regardless of how conches or un conches the individuals are the observer within understands that emotion really means energy motion. All functions are forms of energy motion in motion.

Also why are Intution and Sensing considered irrational functions ?

I think because they are viewed in a contextual form of isolation.

For the context of this statement to be correctly understood requires an understanding of three differing dynamics.

1) Point:4 and Point:9 are at one level with a three into three dynamic that relates to the divide between the Instinctual level and the egoic level of mind are both neutrals. Point:4 is the passive of a one of three part of three parts, the Point:3 is the positive and the Point:2 is the negative of the three parts one of three parts of an instinctive dynamic at the instinctive level. The Point:9 is the passive of a three part structure a basic primary structure between the three primary points (-3-6-9-).

2) The four components, intuition sensing feeling and thinking are a mirror of the six pointed fig at a level of dynamic operation wherein there four components are never truly separate but are a divided flux of a multiplicity, perhaps working in a fractal like operating form at some not yet understood level of operation.

In six basic manners.

- sense-intuit
- intuit-think
- sense-feel
- feel-think
- think-sense
- feel-intuit

3) And in a pattern of ten parts, the above plus

- sensing
- feeling
- thinking
- intuition
- sense-intuit
- intuit-think
- sense-feel
- feel-think
- think-sense
- feel-intuit

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Yes, I see the difference quite well and I know it since I have account here.

The problem is why are both sides rated as "rational" ? (what I find as illogical)
Problem is in the classification and language dimmension.

A rational is a systemic way of making a choice. If you have choice a and choice b and you chose either one, the way you chose it is a rational.

Logic is as rational as feeling.

I think you are thinking that because there is empirical evidence for logic that it is somehow more rational. This is what many people think and is quite common. If I run in front of the car it will hit me...that sounds pretty good...you know...it's a very sound fact that we will die....however death in itself is an assumption and the idea of getting hit by a car is a subjective tragedy...there really is no proof or evidence that death is even real in the sense of what you think.

So thinking is not reality and neither is feeling, but both are ways to use as criteria.

Getting hit by a car sounds bad to you and me but it might actually be in our best interest. We don't know and we never will.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
Everything to choose from and that's what you don't get...?

lol jk but really

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
A rational is a systemic way of making a choice. If you have choice a and choice b and you chose either one, the way you chose it is a rational.

Logic is as rational as feeling.

I think you are thinking that because there is empirical evidence for logic that it is somehow more rational. This is what many people think and is quite common. If I run in front of the car it will hit me...that sounds pretty good...you know...it's a very sound fact that we will die....however death in itself is an assumption and the idea of getting hit by a car is a subjective tragedy...there really is no proof or evidence that death is even real in the sense of what you think.

So thinking is not reality and neither is feeling, but both are ways to use as criteria.

Getting hit by a car sounds bad to you and me but it might actually be in our best interest. We don't know and we never will.

That explains it. I simply don't define term "rational" on that way and that is causing confusion, in the end this is basically just a simple language problem. Mistery solved. :)