• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] i dont know weather im infp or intp anymore

chado

MBTI Type
infp
so for long time i thought i was an infp,but i took another online test and it showed a 2% preference for feeling over thinking,now im wondering what am i?how can i know for sure what i am?

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Take a cognitive functions test. Tests that rely on dichotomies to display preference are rarely accurate.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
quit trolling, it's a waste of your time

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
What's this for?

Yeah I really don't get this recent sentiment I have been seeing- that if a person is not satisfied with the answers that have so graciously been bestowed upon them- if they don't just accept it and decide to challenge it instead... Then they are obviously a troll up to no good.

I mean good god, it is a typology forum. There is a whole section of it dedicated to finding your type-and really BECAUSE it is a typology forum- where we are all trying to-I would guess-understand that different people function different ways- different people need different things... We would get that one person might NEED to make 85 type me threads. They are branching out! Trying to explore themself- and really every person who really has any sort of real developed interest in typology has at some point had to learn about it somehow- whether that means by just jumping straight into the social scene or whatever.

I just don't get this. I have been seeing it quite a bit recently really and it bugs me tbh. It feels incredibly cliquish to just sort of dismiss these newer members- like the forum is trying to discourage them from posting because we just can't be bothered. I mean fine, I get these threads can be kind of a pain in the ass. It sucks to put quite a bit of effort out and really get no return for some... But I mean simple solution is... Just personally do not post in these threads. Because really maybe SOMEONE else will want to be helpful-will have something to offer this new person who-to give the benefit of the doubt- is just here to learn.

And really you just have to ask questions so you can learn. For some, they need to ask them externally before they can start searching for themselves. We are all different yo.

Don't know. This just bugs me. It wouldn't happen with older members... And it seems just sort of limiting to forum-and typological theory-growth in general.

Anyways. I have to come back and type you chado. I just had to rant here.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's this for?

Okay maybe that looks bad. I have seen the user in other forums. I am not calling them a troll based on this one thread.