• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Cognitive Face Reading Book Coming Out Soon

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The book from the Cognitive Face Reading people is coming out soon.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cognitive-type-how-the-face-reveals-psychology#/

Text of the announcement

I'm happy to say that the book's writing is officially complete! The book comes in at around 365-370 pages, all of which I felt were necessary to document this truly extensive phenomenon.

Right now things are in "post-production" so-to-speak, with all that's left being grammar checking, image touch-ups and printing. So we may see the book as soon as 2 weeks from now, and probably no later than 1 month from now. Very exciting times!

Thank you all for your support. I will post another update in 2 weeks with the progress.

Reply directly to this email to respond to the campaign owner, Juan Sandoval. Visit the campaign page to view all comments and updates for this project.

\

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cool, have any sort of preview into their works?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cool, have any sort of preview into their works?

20141030034026-ct_preview.png

20141208200517-CTcoverfaces_2.png

20141208200552-CTcoverfaces_1.png

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I don't have much context with the pictures. Is it suggesting that higher/longer brows and downcast eyelids are indicative of Se/Ni while lower/shorter brows and less visible eyelids are indicative of Si/Ne? It the T/F set of pictures focused on the shape of the jaw, or on the tendencies of the mouth and lines when smiling? It's sort of hard for me to make out in the Fi/Te picture if it is smiling with pursed lips or with mouth slightly open.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't have much context with the pictures. Is it suggesting that higher/longer brows and downcast eyelids are indicative of Se/Ni while lower/shorter brows and less visible eyelids are indicative of Si/Ne? It the T/F set of pictures focused on the shape of the jaw, or on the tendencies of the mouth and lines when smiling? It's sort of hard for me to make out in the Fi/Te picture if it is smiling with pursed lips or with mouth slightly open.

I think it's the shape of the eye and the shape of the smile.

Yeah Fi/Te is really hard to make out, it looks like smoke or drool. :shrug:

wobbuffet222

MBTI Type
intp
physiognomy.me also used to work with reading cognitive functions from facial expressions as seen here:
Jungian Physiognomy

I am glad someone else was able to continue with this area of research.