• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most intuitive sensor and most sensory intuitive?

PikUpYourPantsPatrol

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think ISTP due to TiNi and ENTJ due to TeSe. What are your opinions?

á´…eparted

passages
It's difficult to say, and I think you really have to look at the individual. There might be loose trends, but that's it. The general assumption is the aux/tert functions of a type will tend to be less pronounced in a dichotmy sense. That's not the case for everyone though. For example, I'm an ENFJ, but I almost consistently test as a T.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFP and INFP

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Your mum, no seriously. Take a look at her, amazing person.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Isfp (there was a discussion about this before) and intj.

Yes i said intj whose S is their 4th function.

They are the most physically grounded, realistic N type with the best grasp of time-management not only among Ns but also one of the top contenders amongst Ss.

reckful

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
ISFP and ENTJ, I've always thought.

Not bad. And I believe you're on-target in thinking that if I, F and P each tug the ISFP in the "N" direction in one way or other, then it's reasonable to expect E, T and J to tug the ENTJ in the "S" direction.

But I'm going to vote ISTP and ENFJ.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
depends upon the individual and the strength or weakness of their relevant functions :)

Jaguar

fine... I'll go and learn some things about footballs so that I can fit in my box better :tongue10:

Didn't you know each MBTI type has the exact same blood pressure? Get with the program, missy.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Didn't you know each MBTI type has the exact same blood pressure? Get with the program, missy.

well then... who do we base it off of? either I'm gonna be a lot less healthy all of the sudden or all estps are going to be as healthy as fuck... I'm going with the later since we're all supposed to be awesome athletes and things along those lines :cool:

poor ExxJ types then :rofl1:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's going to depend largely on the person's individual characteristics, interests and skillset.

KitchenFly

Well that's difficult to say because the complexities of type over lap but I like the view of, The 1w9 ESNTJ. I think it is one of the more difficult views to rebalance when out of balance. The Ni-Si works with the Ne at point:4 and the Fi can work with the Te at Point:7 so this type can get stuck especially at the instinctive variant of So/Sx with the line between 7 and 4 with both ends returning to Point:1

Fi --- Te --- Si
---- Ni - Si ----

But the reality. Is all types have equal difficulty with the questions energy if faced with a blind spot for that type and with a perspective that hi lights that focus for that type. To be a wear of our blind spot requires intuitive sensor to detect and sensory intuitive to recognise (Si-Ni sensor. Fi-Ti recognise). Two ambidextrous functions.

reckful

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Of course ENTJs are the most reality oriented intuitives. How else would we get what we want all the time? :smooch:

Thinking you can get what you want all the time doesn't sound very realistic to me. :alttongue:

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
It makes sense to me, that those with s/n or n/s axis in aux and tertiary would generally, be more balanced. Isfps are often said to be most intuitive sensor because fi itself, is intuitive, though not necessarily by cog-function definition.

How is Ti intuitive? I'd be interested in hearing from Ti doms.

If a Dom sensor frequently fell into the grip of the inferior, would that make them more intuitive, than say those with it in a tertiary position?

I'm not sure how someone could adequately measure this...

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thinking you can get what you want all the time doesn't sound very realistic to me. :alttongue:

tumblr_lv6c6nAQ8E1r18azjo1_500.gif