• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Differences between IxTPs and IxTJs

Pinina

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Also which type is more social?
About who's more social, I don't know. One of he more social introverts I know is an ISTP, the most extreme one is an INTP.

When it comes to general difference, the biggest one is judging/perceiving and irrational/rational, where IxTJs are judging but irrational (an irrational, aka perceiving function first) and IxTPs perceiving but rational. That'd mean that IxTJs are more orderly, desk in order, good with planning, etc, but also laid-back, with their first reaction to things is to observe. IxTPs on the other hand would look more chaotic and unplanned, but if we could take a look in their brain, we'd see one in total order. The difference is that this orderly manner is internal. Their first reaction is to for a conclusion, or a judgment on what happens, and are more likely that IxTJs to be unhappy with the current state of things, and try to change it, while the IxTJs usually go with the flow. IxTPs are a lot more in-your-face, while IxTJs prefer to stay in the background (usually).

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Define social.

I think all introverts have the potential to be more 'social', it depends on what the target is. I'm what you would consider an extraverted introvert, but if I'm not interested in the target, I'll come off as more withdrawn.
While dominant extraverts are prone to be more involved in what's going on around them, they can also fall back if it's not stimulating.