• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the difference between SFP art and NFP art?

PikUpYourPantsPatrol

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I always interpreted Fi art to look like the movies "DBZ fusion reborn" and "Spirited Away" imaginative worlds with saturated colors and creative characters. Other than that idk what to attribute to Se and Ne respectively, what's the difference?

Radian

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
never met an SFP before. :(
I have friends both ENFP and INFP, both have talent in drawing; but seems like the characters they made is more 'alive' than the background image. If I have to answer, the SFPs will be more intricate and vibrant on scenery.

D'Ascoyne

what to attribute to Se and Ne respectively, what's the difference?

I'm just brainstorming here, but going by the two examples for Fi art you mentioned I would tag Spirited Away as NFP and DBZ as SFP. Even just the images that came up in google seems to illustrate the respective Se vs Ne difference with those two examples. But I don't know. Isn't most animation done by a team?