• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ti vs Te logical headbutting

PikUpYourPantsPatrol

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How do both of you tend to approach a debate and what are any miscommunications you've had?

PikUpYourPantsPatrol

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes I've read those threads, Ik the differences between the functions

INerdTP

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP vs ENFP

I debated with an ENFP (Te tertiary) who though that I had no logic because I had no sources to back up my views, so Te users fundamentally don't get ti, and Ti users can't become Te.

VagrantFarce

A couple thoughts:

• Te-argumentation is easy to follow, but also easy to poke holes in. Ti is more thorough, but beside-the-point.
  • Te seeks to be accessible or subjected upon others, Ti keeps itself to itself.
  • Te can come across as scheming and rationalizing, whereas Ti can come across as argumentative for the sake of it.

I'm sorry I don't have any specific examples...

KitchenFly

I debated with an ENFP (Te tertiary) who though that I had no logic because I had no sources to back up my views, so Te users fundamentally don't get ti, and Ti users can't become Te.

INTP's when they get into there emotional moron like state utilise Te within there exaggerations. It is a sensitive thing for a INTP to accept the criticism of the idiosyncratic exaggerations because basically they are endeavouring to actualise them selves, there feelings externally.

@INerdNP you may won't to do a little more home work before casting barbs.

The five with four-wing.
Core of sub-type: five with four-wing; INTP
Auxiliary/wing: four with three-wing; ENFP
Mood wing: six with severn-wing; ISFP
Point of stress/disintegration: seven with six-wing; ESFP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ

Example: 5w4 So/Sx , T-N,S,F , Ti-Ne,Se,Fe , Ti-Se , Ne-Fi , Fe-Fe ,

This example hits the First shock with out successfully proceed to the second shock. Probiotic actions flux between the actions of the three dynamics ( Ti-Se , Ne-Fi , Fe-Fe ). These dynamics combined add to the difficulty of understanding and viewing the one to one correlation between the two components 5w4 and INTP witch has more than one four letter order in its four letter order as a combination.

Ti = 5 = Preferred function for the 5w4.
Ne = w4 = 4w3 Preferred function Ne.
Fi = w6 = 6w7 Preferred function Fi.
Se = 7w6's = Point of Stress 7w6's Preferred function = Se.
Fe = 5w4's fourth/ Lest preferred function fourth function = Fe.
Fe = 8w9's preferred function Fe.

Note six actions.

I think for the 5w4 So/Sx/Sp the order of the six variant heads is:

Ti = So/Sx
Ne = Sx/Sp
Fi = Sp/So
Se = So/Sp
Fe = Sp/Sx
Fe = Sx/So

In my model the point of integration is also the point of neurosis for the type, this example is for the 5w4 So/Sx who's Point of Integration/Neurosis is at Point:8 , 8w9. In the example the neurotic energy will be Ti-Fe the Ti comes from the first preference of the 5 energy in the 5w4 So/Sx and the Fe comes from the first preference from the 8w9's first function.

The moron factor for the INTP comes from the fourth preferred preference from the mood wing 6w7/ ISFP coupled with the excitement from the point of integration/neurosis for the 5w4 the 8w9/ ESFJ and the fourth preference Sensing (Si) from the Auxiliary wing 4w3/ ENFP (Si).

Because the displays are often emotionally expressed it is ok to think of the moronic like episodes as also being the crippled guy factor, because all of a sudden after some short use of Fe and imagination suddenly at a party the 5w4 INTP can with out a dancing lesson, instantly in there own minds can dace like Fred Astaire even to rap music.

The 5w4 INTP needs to pay more attention to balancing Ne and Fi with the over utilised Ti, by balancing the Ne agenda wing component properly with the Fi mood component properly with the leading Ti function they and spear those on the dance flour having to suffer physiologically by having to witness there strange dance moves.

Last edited: